N

Nobodywillremember

Apr 11, 2019
I'm a new user and I read the rules but if I do anything wrong on accident please let me know and I will try and fix it immediately.

To preface I've had multiple attempts beforehand. Majority of those times were from attempted alchohal and sleeping pill overdoses, which really just damaged my liver. I also tried carbon monoxide poisoning but couldnt get the charcoal to light and stay lit. I got a pretty bad headache but that is all. I'm saying this so you all know what I've tried already unsuccesfully. I know the carbon monoxide thing might sound like an excuse or something but I really am just that dumb and doing things without really clear instructions is hard for me. So when it comes to fancy chemical reactions or set ups I probably wont be able to do it correctly.

So for my situation and preferances: I'm currently sleeping on someones coutch and multiple people live hear so it is really hard to find any alone time. I will need to be able to do this in a 4 hour-ish window while everyone is asleep or at work, or I will need to be able to do it outside. I like outside because people I know won't find the body but inside I'll be more comfortable.

I only have 60 dollars on me and won't be getting amy more money in the immediate future. I also have previous suicide attempts so I can't buy a gun even if I had the money.

My biggest thing is comfort. I admittedly have a little bit of fear but pain and discomfort are what is hard for me to work through. I have tried the bag method but as soon as it gets even slightly hard to breathe my body starts fighting to get air.

So what really are my options as far as lethality vs. Comfort while under my insanely low budget?The tallest building near me that I have acess to is an apartment building. The stairs go up 3 stories. Will that be my best bet or does anyone have something that won't be as messy and with a lower risk of leaving me disabled but still alive?

If anyone has any questions about my situatuon, things available to me ot anything like that please ask.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, BandAddict, Honigwaffel and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
What about hanging and its variants like night-night or tourniquet?

Reactions: Honigwaffel, housecat and DeadlyLiving
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
A three story building will most likely not kill you rather something at around 13-15 stories. Maybe partial suspension would be something for you?

Reactions: Soul, Kikoo Loool and Honigwaffel
N

Nobodywillremember

Apr 11, 2019
Hey, thanks for the replies you two. I bought a rope from home depot and will be attempting to strangle myself tonight from partial hanging. Thanks for the responses. Hope you guys have a good life.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Full or partial should work.
Best wishes.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Please don't kill yourself in the home of the people that have put you up, seriously please do what you need to do outside somewhere, i know there are no good options as someone has to find your body, but waking up to the corpse you put up is a bit harsh.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
N

Nobodywillremember

Apr 11, 2019
Unfortunately cops got called because someone saw me getting ready to do it. I was able to get out of 5150 so I will be trying again tonight.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Too bad keep us posted. I hope all goes well.

Reactions: Soul
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I think the best thing you can do is go somewhere isolated, like the woods or a park, and do it at night when there is no one around

D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
I agree with the above post though this could stress the search and rescue services and unnecessarily traumatize or at least scare off people from their favorite sunday picnic park.

Reactions: Cairo2k18