DynahWAY

DynahWAY

Lonely!
Oct 18, 2024
Hi. I'm very, very new. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, but I've just created an account and this is my first post!

I'm looking for friends. I really, REALLY need some. Especially some that aren't afraid of discussing CTB'ing because I will not be recovering and am looking for a way out.

All I want to do is vent if that'd be alright, so hit me up on Discord @DynahWAY! My username on here is the same as my username on there.

cicatrezESP

cicatrezESP

in the time of the sixth sun
Oct 6, 2024
i understand wanting to make friends to discuss the topic. i hope this helps, there is a Make a Friend Megathread on the offtopic board that you can post in:

however, i think you need to increase your post count/contributions to the forum in order to PM people, and in that thread i think you are not supposed to post any personal accounts or things like discord. but it is worth a step. i understand the need to talk about CTB. I hope this helps you. may peace be with you.

DynahWAY

DynahWAY

Lonely!
Oct 18, 2024
Before I created my account, I came across the thread, but because of that, I didn't engage. But good to know. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: cicatrezESP
cicatrezESP

cicatrezESP

in the time of the sixth sun
Oct 6, 2024
no problem!! i hope you find what you are looking for

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Welcome! This thread may be helpful for learning the ropes of the site. I hope that you're able to find what you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: cicatrezESP
DynahWAY

DynahWAY

Lonely!
Oct 18, 2024
I don't know if this is a safe space for identifying as a femcel/incel, but I do identify as one (femcel). I have never had a boyfriend, despite being a woman and confessing to every man I was interested in--even incels! Recently, I was discharged from the army because of 'mental health'. Now, I'm homeless with $150 to my name. I don't have a lot of people to rely on because I've been abused all my life. I could go on and on, but that's the gist. ATP, I'm ready to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: cicatrezESP and _AllCatsAreGrey_