S

scrapindy99

Aug 1, 2019
Hi! I am new to this group. Could use some friends. I don't know if this is the purpose of this group, but I could really use someone to talk to my last few days. I am looking for company.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EmptySteph62, Escape Artist, Notcutoutforlife and 4 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Hey welcome to ss
Im here if u ever need a chat!

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I'm also here if you want to chat :)

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I spend my days (and nights) doing nothing much at all and feeling pretty useless - so helping you would be helping me, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Ready124, bluesky1972-2019 and 2 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Welcome dude!

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and TheDevilsAngel
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Welcome to SS scrapindy99, feel free to hit up my PM if you want to chat

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
PM me if you ever need to talk to someone

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Welcome...what had you searching for a suicide forum? unless your hurting, most people don't find a spot. What do you want to tell us about yourself?

Its not a suicide forum, its a Pro Choice forum and there is a world of difference between the two. I am not having a go at you personally, but I am getting tired of people calling it a suicide forum when its not.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Bagger
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
And the choice is suicide. What's the difference?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Some choose to die, some choose to live. That's the difference.

Reactions: EmptySteph62, bluesky1972-2019 and SinisterKid
A

artesal

Jun 19, 2019
It's a forum about suicide. And thats okay.

Reactions: jake3d
S

scrapindy99

Aug 1, 2019
I'm planning to check out. I am okay with the philosophy of it. And I have a practical plan. I am scared that I'll mess up, though. At the end of the day, I know that it's what's best for me. I don't know if it's what's best for my dogs, though. Or my family. Or coworkers.
I go back-and-forth about my family's reactions. I guess I am unsure. But I can't let that be a determining influence on my follow-through. I have to do what is best for me, right?

Architect

Architect

Jul 6, 2019
Welcome!
If you want to talk you can PM me.
I would be glad to hear your story.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I'm planning to check out. I am okay with the philosophy of it. And I have a practical plan. I am scared that I'll mess up, though. At the end of the day, I know that it's what's best for me. I don't know if it's what's best for my dogs, though. Or my family. Or coworkers.
I go back-and-forth about my family's reactions. I guess I am unsure. But I can't let that be a determining influence on my follow-through. I have to do what is best for me, right?
The simple answer is, yes you have to do what's right for you. The more nuanced answer is that it also depends on what family you're talking about and the level of devastation or financial suffering they may undergo. Myself, I never had kids and I'm not married and my parents are dead so there will be no one other than a few close friends and my current gf who will miss me and no one who's depending on my income or assets to stay afloat after I'm gone.
This is not to guilt trip you into continuing to live unhappily - just pointing out that when or whether to take your life is a question that has a different answer for everyone.

Reactions: Rex2019