• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Hey all, I can find SN and meto in Mexico. However, unfortunately benzos are Rx. I need a source that will either sell without RX or a source that will ship to MX. It should be reliable and trusted by the SaSu website! Of course, you would have to PM me! My routine is going to pretty much be useless without it unless I substitute something like alcohol!
Even my second method requires it.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
If you're open to RC benzos, I was able to find a few sources in my country by deep diving Reddit hour a few days. <3

Imo alcohol would be a horrible replacement

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
If you're open to RC benzos, I was able to find a few sources in my country by deep diving Reddit hour a few days. <3

Imo alcohol would be a horrible replacement
I am open to any! I mistakenly thought I could get them OTC but it turns out that's only shady places near the border. I thought alcohol would be horrible but I'm getting desperate now, I thought it would be easier, haha.

Reactions: AmericanMary
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I am open to any! I mistakenly thought I could get them OTC but it turns out that's only shady places near the border. I thought alcohol would be horrible but I'm getting desperate now, I thought it would be easier, haha.
I feel ya. Street drugs are rly easy to get where I am. But you have no idea what you're putting into your body.

in my personal opinion, in my country, I found RCs much much much easier to find on the clear web.

There is also instructions on here on how to get to dark web markets. Lmk if you want me to pull the link.

I rly <3 benzos

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I feel ya. Street drugs are rly easy to get where I am. But you have no idea what you're putting into your body.

in my personal opinion, in my country, I found RCs much much much easier to find on the clear web.

There is also instructions on here on how to get to dark web markets. Lmk if you want me to pull the link.

I rly <3 benzos
Yeah, absolutely! The link would be super helpful, thanks!

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Yeah, absolutely! The link would be super helpful, thanks!

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Thanks! Were you worried about your package going through customs or are these packages okay since they're found on the clear net?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Thanks! Were you worried about your package going through customs or are these packages okay since they're found on the clear net?
That thread shows dark web markets. I don't know anything about those. I don't understand.

What I ordered, from a Reddit search, was on the clear web and in my country. So customs weren't an issue.

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
That thread shows dark web markets. I don't know anything about those. I don't understand.

What I ordered, from a Reddit search, was on the clear web and in my country. So customs weren't an issue.
Ah yes, sorry, I changed the topic to the clear web. That's what I meant!

Reactions: AmericanMary