• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Looking for an SN or F source that ships to Canada . Any suggestions are appreciated.

F

Final Spirit

Nov 7, 2022
If you cant find a source that ships too Canada you can try using a package forwarder, though it'll require more money. So for example you have a source in poland that doesn't send to Canada, you could use an address in poland that is a package forwarder company and then the package fowarder company can send it to you in Canada essentially acting as a middle man. I personally used this method, the source was in US (Its down now) and I used shippsy to send it me, keep in mind using this method means you'll have to declare the item for Customs so be careful. I declared it as something vague like "Nitrite Curing Salt" and it went through with no complications but if it worked for me it may not work for you since customs is really strict so be careful.

Last edited: