G

Goh12345

Aug 7, 2021
I struggle a lot with people... and wish to have someone to talk to from time to time... Maybe not like everyday, that would be too difficult

I'm in twenties

My interest: cats, beekeeping, cookie cutters, death/doom metal music

I have depression, Asperger's, social anxiety, my biggest struggle are probably suicidal tendencies

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Helpneedtips, donealready, freedomcalls and 7 others
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
Hello, it seems hard to find online friends even though the world and the Internet are overpopulated. There are more people in the threads than in private messages. There are so many others to choose from. I think that many people are on the Internet because they have nothing to to. But you can write to me if you want. I am also looking for an online friend. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and makethepainstop
D

duskrainfall

Nov 5, 2022
Hi there! I also like cats and rock music! And baking! I can relate to the social awkwardness.

Reactions: Helpneedtips and makethepainstop
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Good luck Goh12345, hope you find someone to connect with. I've got some metal concerts coming up, any in your area?

I think that many people are on the Internet because they have nothing to to.

Definitely and using the communication functionality the internet provides leads to a bunch of people who are apathetic when it comes to interacting. The odd thing is forums seem to get more back-forth than instant communication methods, at least to me. I find when I have time to do things not internet related I'm totally off it, no check-ins just podcasts or music but that doesn't really count. "I'm too busy to be on social media" has become a frequent thing for me.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I would like also to get a supportive friendship. Currently I'm feeling very alone

A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
You could dm me if you want. I like cats; baking is cool. Also beekeeping sounds interesting, but I've not encountered an opportunity to do it before. I'm interested in your descriptions about it.