SuddennSuprizzee

SuddennSuprizzee

Jan 20, 2023
Preamble:
This is just for long term planning. Ideally i'd cbt only after my parents death (or severe cognitive impairment), which i expect to be within ~15 years. But i may do it sooner, so id rather be prepared. I'll decide then on the method, though im leaning towards breathing CO/N/He or taking N/SN. In the scope of this post i'll assume to cbt within the next 2 years.

Main post:
Location: Im wondering about how to choose a location. I want to not traumatize anyone. So i though about going into a remote location like a forest (better locations?), about 2h from the closes road. Presumably some people will want to have my corpse, so i plan on sending a delayed sms or email to the police (any better method? or others to contact?), informing them i commited suicide and my location. What delay would your reccomend? Obviously long enough that even a fast response could not interrupt me. But short enough that if something goes wrong, responders could still come to rescue me and potentially prevent debilitating permanent health effects (is this even worth worrying about?). What delay would you reccomed?
Belongings: Would you reccomend writing a will? I dont have siblings or children, so presumably everyting i own (not much) would go to my parents anyway, and thats fine with me. Should i pack (or dispose of) my things? I could be traumating for my family having to do that, a reminder of my death. On the other hand, leaving everthing as it was could be a positive reminder of my life. idk what they would think. Examples: Should i sell my car and bike. Donate my chlothes. What about all the small memeroblia i collected over my life. Should i wipe my PC and phone, or remove/reveal all passwords.
Time: This is something ive never given much thought. How would you go about choosing a time. Presumably not a date coinciding or close to another recurring important date of somthing positive. Maybe my birthday, as it will be a sad reminder either way.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading my post. This is more like a ramble on my current thoughts and not a finalized plan. Im curious to hear what you think about it. Do you have anything to add i didnt consider? Any tips or improvements?

P.S.: First time posting here, i love you all. Such a wholesoem community considering its focus.
P.P.S.: Is this site affiliated with with r/sanctionedsuicide (reddit). Couldnt find any definitive info. But the earliest post dates here seem to about lign up with when that sub was banned. And the lingo used is the same on both.