• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ConfusedNickYung

ConfusedNickYung

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, ConfusedNickYung here. I'm located in Vietnam, would be nice to have someone to talk to (also located in Vietnam is a bonus). I'm looking for a suicide partner who is serious enough about CTB, and we will discuss feasible methods.

I have many issues IRL and I've decided I'm not strong enough to handle it all - it will be much easier to CTB.

I'm also open to suggestions about methods - i'm quite new at this, you could say I've never died before lol. I cannot handle a lot of pain or the sight of blood. I cannot compel myself to jump from great heights, and I fear living in a vegetative state. I've never attempted before, but I believe I can be a one hit wonder.

Please help end my suffering. Thank you.

S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
SN seems to be the preferred method on SS. I don't know how easy it is to buy it in Vietnam, but in Taiwan many online platforms sell it locally.

ConfusedNickYung

ConfusedNickYung

Apr 25, 2020
If you are looking for a partner, there is a mega thread

Here you go
Yes I just found out after making this thread, my apologies.
SN seems to be the preferred method on SS. I don't know how easy it is to buy it in Vietnam, but in Taiwan many online platforms sell it locally.
I see you're also looking for a partner, but I dont know if I can travel to taiwan. Maybe. Do you know the SN method well?

Last edited:
Reactions: iriia
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
Yes I just found out after making this thread, my apologies.

I see you're also looking for a partner, but I dont know if I can travel to taiwan. Maybe. Do you know the SN method well?

Pretty well. I've been perfecting my regime, though I'm also considering N if I can secure it without customs giving me any troubles.

A

After Life

Nov 6, 2021
Hi I think I have a suggestion that will help you. A friend of mine used the same method and went in peace. It's Nembutal. The dealer is in tellegram. If you wouldn't mind I will recommend his channel. https://t.me/dignityindeath
you are not allowed to post sources it`s against the rules

Reactions: anaschariac, LittleJem, justsayin and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I am so sorry about that but she asked for it. Accept my apology
He wasnt asking for your apologies. You need to delete your comment that mentions sources

Reactions: justsayin, poisonedminds, Kennish and 1 other person
ConfusedNickYung

ConfusedNickYung

Apr 25, 2020
@Mike gallagher Please remove your posts regarding the sources. We all know those are scams, your advertising is disgraceful.

Could mods please help me out by removing this guy's post so the thread doesn't get off-track. Thanks

Reactions: After Life, LittleJem, justsayin and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
@Mike gallagher Please remove your posts regarding the sources. We all know those are scams, your advertising is disgraceful.

Could mods please help me out by removing this guy's post so the thread doesn't get off-track. Thanks
@RainAndSadness

Reactions: RainAndSadness and After Life
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

There are similar posts in other threads. I've reported them all yesterday, but nothing happened for some reason. Maybe more members should report them in order for mods to see them.

Reactions: Circles, RainAndSadness and After Life
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There are similar posts in other threads. I've reported them all yesterday, but nothing happened for some reason. Maybe more members should report them in order for mods to see them.

Thanks for the report.

Reactions: justsayin and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for the report.
Hey @RainAndSadness. While on the topic, ever since the sourcing has been cracked down more I've noticed that people are trying to sell on here. One post blatantly said they wanted to sell in their thread and another I couldn't confirm but thought it was fishy. And now that this popped up and scammers are even trying to sell N on here also. I asked Marquis about it but he didn't reply back so I just wanted to let you know also.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and RainAndSadness