Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm looking for someone to give me motivational support with physical/cosmetic surgeries to improve quality of life.
In return I'll give friendship and any help you need to help with your situation.
Main requirement is kindness, and the energy or motivation to give support.
Another requirement is to not be imminently suicidal, hence reasons to post in the recovery section are doubled over.
I won't do anything until I find a home, but after that it should be my next plan.
UK, England.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Brokensaddle, ColorlessTrees and 8 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I already have an amazing recovery partner but I wish you a swift encounter with a suitable companion.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, outatime_85, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
I am looking for a recovery partner to help me get over heartbreak . In return I can help or do same or offer support to them as well . Please pm me or write

Reactions: racheyrooble and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
You can pm me if you want
I already have an amazing recovery partner but I wish you a swift encounter with a suitable companion.
I'm happy for you

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Not sure if you're still looking, but I've been obsessed with many areas of cosmetics for years, so I might have more knowledge than the average person; that's not to say I'm an expert, but I live with cosmetic symptoms and I'm aware of common problems. Plastic surgery is fine in my book, if it's used wisely.

Nonjudgmental, but I'll be honest if I think something is a bad idea. That said, I wouldn't shame someone over it. I have a lot of time on my hands as of now and if I can be of help I enjoy the distraction. I care about people's wellbeing.

Most likely won't kill myself anytime soon as I'm trying to recover to a certain age and regardless I don't have the means right now.
I'm a bad conversationalist, so I don't expect anything in return. Dry conversation on either side drains me, but if there's a topic or point I can write a wall of text. I try to respond quickly.

I acknowledge I'm not the most relatable, simple, or pleasant person, but I try. Anyone's welcome to PM me if they have a discussion in mind or just need help or advice. All you have to do is give me enough to work with.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shadow Life, Suicidebydeath and Dead Ghost
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
I don't think I would make a good motivational partner, but I'm rooting for you nonetheless. I hope you reach the recovery goals you've made for yourself, and good luck and hope you find a great partner that can help you in your time of need

Reactions: whatevs and Suicidebydeath