Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can't find it and its getting annoying.

I'm looking for a quote (duh title-me not you XP)

It says something like "if you're going to cut yourself take my arm and every cut you're going to give yourself give to me" "but I cant" and then I understood

And there's an arm and a ribbon (I'd prefer that one but an accurate quote or something would be nice at least. I should be able to find it from there)

Thanks in advance. Also I plan on having this thread deleted after I get the picture because I'm putting it on my profile... It's kind of like a fb wall isn't it?

(aw fuck I went over 3000 and missed it. I was watching too ;-;:pfff:)

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
MRep6356

Hope this helps..

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, signifying nothing and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Precisely yeah
the idea is that youre going to cut yourself. however, assumably, the other person is someone that you care about. theyre telling you instead of cutting yourself to cut them. but you care about them so it emotionally hurts you and you cant. its to show you how they feel watching you hurt.

Reactions: mirko and UseItOrLoseIt
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Got you, ahh, that's a nice concept. I guess that's how my family feel, maybe. They'll start to heal when I'm gone, which is the nice part I guess.

Like it sucks I had to lose my grandparents, loved them to bits but it gets a bit easier with time.

• Hugs
Reactions: mirko, UseItOrLoseIt and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Got you, ahh, that's a nice concept. I guess that's how my family feel, maybe. They'll start to heal when I'm gone, which is the nice part I guess.

Like it sucks I had to lose my grandparents, loved them to bits but it gets a bit easier with time.
:hug: :heart: sometimes it can be difficult to lose someone. and sometimes it can be difficult to understand why one was lost. i hope your family understands your pain

Reactions: Nicothe13th
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah they'll understand, but not until I'm dead. That's the worst part, but fuck it.

They know why, they're just disillusioned with the idea it can be overcome and I can be happy again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death