qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Looking for a person who's terminally online, has questionable hobbies of sitting on YouTube all day long, watching some true crime videos, inerogations, essays and other useless stuff, listening to a lot of music of different genres and meme videos, lgbt friendly. Bonus points if you have no social life

Leave a comment if you think you fit

Reactions: murmur, ColorlessTrees, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I think I might be terminally online though I'm not sure. I do love watching video essays, listening to a lot of music, and watching memes (though I'm not that good at keeping up with the newest ones). I also like going online to look through fandom content for things I'm curretnyly obsessed with (somehow my rewatch of Lab Rats for nostalgia purposes has led to me now becoming obsessed with the show. There is also a surprisingly active fandom attached to it). I also have no social life...

I've grown up to be a pathetic little gremlin, haven't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I definitely fit that description haha

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
Are you looking for someone to chat with or something? Cuz i kinda fit that description i mean i definitely listen to alot of music genres and i have been recently into true crime, i go on youtube alot.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I think I might be terminally online though I'm not sure. I do love watching video essays, listening to a lot of music, and watching memes (though I'm not that good at keeping up with the newest ones). I also like going online to look through fandom content for things I'm curretnyly obsessed with (somehow my rewatch of Lab Rats for nostalgia purposes has led to me now becoming obsessed with the show. There is also a surprisingly active fandom attached to it). I also have no social life...

I've grown up to be a pathetic little gremlin, haven't it?
Do you also like the Disney channel subreddit, it's my guilty pleasure 😂

Andi Mac, lab rats, that's so raven, suite life of Zack and Cody, etc are all comfort shows for me too. I'm terminally online and still stuck in my teenage girly pop era in my mid 20s

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and idk3