prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for someone who I can talk to while waiting for my SN to arrive. I do basically nothing all day. Just want someone too keep me company for the next few weeks. Preferably around my age, 18-24.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim, Sunoo and starrchaoz
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I'm not your age but happy to chat.

Reactions: prettycvnt
E

elsignifier

Oct 15, 2023
Sure. I'm fairly new to this site though. 23 y/o, girl. Not sure if private messaging you if possible but I hope everything goes well. May you find peace

tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I'd love to chat! c: I'm 22 and from germany, I know how long the days can seem to be if you just wait for them to be over. My pm's are open 🙏🏻

prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Sure. I'm fairly new to this site though. 23 y/o, girl. Not sure if private messaging you if possible but I hope everything goes well. May you find peace
i think pms aren't available until a certain number of posts but you could try and pm me?
I'd love to chat! c: I'm 22 and from germany, I know how long the days can seem to be if you just wait for them to be over. My pm's are open 🙏🏻
sure i'll pm you

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Sure if you wanna pm. If not that's fine too, good luck with your SN :)

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Can members still pm/reach out to talk even if a members profile is disabled? 🤔

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for someone who I can talk to while waiting for my SN to arrive. I do basically nothing all day. Just want someone too keep me company for the next few weeks. Preferably around my age, 18-24.
Ofccc I'm 19 and I'm lonely so I would love to chat if u want, feel free to pm me

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
In this environment, we are all the friends and family we all wish we had. We support each decision and encourage all betterment without judgement and ridicule. Im 26M and I would be happy to be the friend you so desire.
May the Goddess of the Moon fill your soul with everlasting peace🙏🏾💚🌕

Ker

Ker

Jul 27, 2023
I don't often go online on the site, but I would be happy to chat. I'm 18

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Hey !

I'm 18 so If you wanna talk don't hesitate to PM me ! Would be more than happy to make new friends (even if it's for a small time) :)

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
@prettycvnt. Hi, would be happy to make friends with you. I'm 18 y/o female. Feel free to PM me if you want to

Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
Hey, sounds good to me! I've been doing nothing for weeks too, so..