G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Seen some comments here where people discuss wearing something nice even they leave. I am the total opposite. I want to be like Bjork's stalker in the 90's (Ricardo Lopez) and shave my head to look as gross/unattractive as possible. Maybe not paint my face or anything like he did, but just look ugly. I think it's because I already feel like trash anyway and I know the cleaners/EMT won't even care. And I guess I'm of the opinion that death is never pretty anyway. DAE relate?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deutsch, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I just don't care. I'm gonna wear my old clothes and die looking like a dirty, hairy, homeless bum.
and I know the cleaners/EMT won't even care
Yeah, I'm pretty sure these people are so used to seeing dead bodies it really won't matter to them if you look pretty or not.

Reactions: atwasoa, CRM, Sundayafternoon and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

I want to look like Jesus Christ when my time is gone.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Volatile, lv-gras and 1 other person
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I'm certain I'll be naked.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Cursed Shaman, GoneSeptember2018 and 2 others
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I'm vain enough to not want a mess. No doubt you'll look mangled almost any way you do it. I envy the people who accidentally killed themselves during auto erotic asphyxiation. They didn't see it coming, they were having a hell of a time wacking off.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras, Borntodie and 2 others
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I'm vain enough to not want a mess. No doubt you'll look mangled almost any way you do it. I envy the people who accidentally killed themselves during auto erotic asphyxiation. They didn't see it coming, they were having a hell of a time wacking off.
See I'd find that too embarrassing being found like that. I'd rather just look unkempt and like a disaster.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Comatose11
F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
I just want to be comfortable. That's what's most important to me.

Reactions: FadedMemory, lastsummer, Tiburcio and 3 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
No one looks good when they ctb. I'm not concerned with how I look as I'll be dead. I won't even know or be affected.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and GoneSeptember2018
here4now

here4now

The ride never ends!
Jun 13, 2018
I'm hoping to lose a lot of weight before I go. My dad wont have such a hard time with carrying the coffin then.

Reactions: Maravillosa and Tiburcio