BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
We've lost a lot of wonderful people this year. It feels like a rather somber day. Feel free to share something about whomever you may be thinking of tonight.

Candle.gif

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Belaya Noch, http-410, Deleted member 1465 and 6 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm thinking about my mum. She had a crap life so she must be in a better place, but I miss her.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, death137, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Woxihuanni.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, KleinerWolf, death137 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'll admit it, I made this thread for a few reasons. But one was definitely because of GPE. I'm not trying to glorify her, because yuck glorifying people is gross, but it really hit me again today that GPE existed and is dead. I've only ever stayed up all night with someone one other time, I did not regret staying up with GPE at all. I really miss her today and, while I'm glad she's at peace, I'm sad that she's not seeing the end of 2020 with us all. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Deleted member 1465 and death137
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm thinking about so many people but it was BPD_LE's anniversary a couple of days ago, so I've been mostly thinking about her.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm thinking about so many people but it was BPD_LE's anniversary a couple of days ago, so I've been mostly thinking about her.
Feels like it's selfish to say, but it's...it's not easy to mourn people. Even if they are in a (hopefully) better place.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Feels like it's selfish to say, but it's...it's not easy to mourn people. Even if they are in a (hopefully) better place.
No, it's not. And to be honest, it's not meant to be. The feeling is bad but entirely necessary. That we mourn is a mark of respect. As long as the mourning ends at some point, then it is healthy and right. And I think it's okay to look back every now and then too and feel sad.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
No, it's not. And to be honest, it's not meant to be. The feeling is bad but entirely necessary. That we mourn is a mark of respect. As long as the mourning ends at some point, then it is healthy and right. And I think it's okay to look back every now and then too and feel sad.
I mean, to do otherwise is unhealthy and flat-out denial.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465