Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I found myself laughing or smiling at things that happened in the past. It was like little moments of fun that I took for granted or never recognised at the time. Now, I have had a very difficult life but back then I could still see a future or at least some kind of hope for a better life. I just don't want to leave the world fully embittered. It wasn't all bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, oversizedsweaters, Trannydiary and 4 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
It's weird but I seem to be focusing on the cringe moments. Not that I didn't have good times, but the only things that stand out at this point are the instances I prefer to have forgotten. Wtf?

Reactions: Lostandlooking, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Swampy

Swampy

Antinatalist
Mar 7, 2021
I feel the same way about not leaving here embittered. I have had a pretty awesome childhood. I am doing alright financially for my young age. Nobody has ever really made my life hell. I'm just mentally ill and very tired of life.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Lost Magic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I can relate.
When I look at the past, there are lots of sad memories, especially from high school BUT...there are more moments of happiness. I was in shape, was social, had a gf, went out every weekend with my friends, etc.

Now, I'm some kind of hermit who barely leaves his apartment lol

Reactions: Lost Magic
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I look back at that time I tried to get lightining to hit a beach caster fishing rod. Damn that was hilarious.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost Magic
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
It's weird but I seem to be focusing on the cringe moments. Not that I didn't have good times, but the only things that stand out at this point are the instances I prefer to have forgotten. Wtf?
Oh yeah, same with me. I tend to memorize cringey things I've said or done in 2008 and ask myself whether the people who were present still remember it. Then I calm myself with "It's been so long, I'm sure they forgot about it again". I really hope they have :ahhha:

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Lost Magic and booray