L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
The situation you in will never change, unless you change something. I lived for 38 years, I have only made about 6 major changes to my life.

2003: mother died . I was 19 years old. Knew that I was facing major challenges, with my mother gone, I had to figure out how to cope with my health problems on my own.
2005: Got a girlfriend (first).
2005: Moved out from my father house, where I was abused on a daily basis.
2007: Started my own business (life was goodish, even while living with health problems)
2007: Made many new friends, had a very active social life, good friends, like the family that I never had.
2007: Got a new girlfriend.
2010: Father tried to commit suicide on my childhood bed, I found him unconscious.
2011: Became plant based.
2012: Got bigger clients (life felt favorable)
2013: Business flourished (lost all my friends, except for one)
2014: studied the philosophy Buddhism
2015: Got nothing to show, except for traveling
2016: Got nothing to show, except for traveling; Cousin Committed suicide
2017: Got nothing to show, except for losing money in crypto, losing all my clients except for one, relocating, and traveling (things started to fall apart, very quickly)
2018: Got nothing to show. except for relocating, and traveling. Best, and last friend died.
2019: Got nothing to show, except for relocating
2020: Got nothing to show; became suicidal
2021: Got nothing to show; except for losing money in crypto, suicidal. I also lost a "friendship" this year, but I dont really see it as a friendship any longer, she was looking for a way out, for someone with money, when she learned about my struggles she quickly became distant, so I said fuck it, I am done, wasted about 5 years on that "friendship". I did not give her money.

One thing I accomplished this year is getting my BMI back to 23. I suffered from binge eating disorder for many years, which stopped after I reduced my Benzo medications. So at least one thing did go right this year.

Since 2014 I haven't made any changes/gained anything new, everything went backwards, lost everything. I kept doing the same things everyday, and as time went by, and I got more frustrated with life, and I ended up suicidal. Reminds me of what Einstein said about doing the same things, while expecting different results.

Of-course there are reasons for letting go, I did not just wake up one day, and said to myself that I want to lose everything in my life. Maybe I did wake-up one day realizing that i did nothing constructive in the last 7 years of my life, I wasted so much time, doing nothing.

Point is: if I decide to live, which would be very hard, if not impossible, then I will have to change so many things, otherwise I will just go on like this, suffering day in and day day out. Nothing will change.

Successful people are always on the move, they have a full schedule, I have none.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: uselesswaste
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I've procrastinated myself to death and I don't want to move forward

Reactions: Whenhopelostmemory and uselesswaste
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
How did you lose money on crypto? Sure it's possible, but very hard to do by accident. The fact that you had ran your own business with such a success is something you need to remember again. I know that losing "friends" because of success hurts alot and can be a good logical reason to give it all up. Anyway with such a bio, travelling and stuff, if you want money you will make money. Just make them with your mind up on what for exactly. Finantial security is not bad as a start of the list.

• Love
Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Thank you fpr the encouragement !

in 2017 the market crashed, i panicked sell. This year I am about -60%, but i did not sell anything, holding. I can only work in IT, i am only trained in IT. I must work at my physical functional level. Technically i have one contract left, but only keeps me busy on Tuesdays for 3 hours.

Two things you need in life; money to pay the bill, and friends to keep you accompanied, distracted from the harshness of the world.

So I have to go out find new friends, and business, with my disabling pain, or call it a life before 2022.