• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
It's a hilarious thing about how I got there. Since I was 15 years old I think about take my own life, but always chicken out. I don't have any attempt yet nor planning on short time. Anyway: I read A LOT about suicide, and even read stories or news about suicides to try convincing myself to not doing so.
Also the death of a friend who jumped to her death was the definite excuse to not doing the same thing: "How can you dare? How irresponsible! Do you know the pain who feels the family of her and our friends?" Again, I looked on Internet info of prevention, and trying to convince myself to become an pro-life activist for the memory and/or respect for my friend who choose to end her life. It was a double standard: on public, I was an pious christian, but on deep inside I was miserable, hiding my struggles on a religious mask.
Also I'm feel guilty or ashamed because I looked a lot of material on gore forums to convince myself to NOT doing the same. I tried to feel compassion to that people who CTB, but at the same time I feel horrified when I realize that kind of forums are full of idiots who consumed that images and videos to laugh on it of even as wank material. So I ran out of that sites and trying to understand what's wrong with me. And since I realized that I have the right to choose my own fate, I'm feeling more peaceful.
Even so, I don't look to compassion myself or look compassion for others. If I decide to take my own life tomorrow, on 5 years or when I'll be 70 years old (If the world still exists on 40 years), I don't be an pussy to trying to convince myself to being a pro-life when I know that CTB it's a valid method to die, period. I'm not here to save myself or others to not doing so.
The point is: it's worthless to read again and again the prevention material or trying to condole about me or others. It's an individual decision, period. Take my own life it's valid as die for cancer or on a car crash. I'm not fear death anymore, and it's an lost of time and energy to trying to sympathize to life.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Circles, Redt2go and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
The more you read, the more you realize how much society lies to us about suicide. I was anti-suicide too, until my cousin died, then I realized that people spend more time virtue signaling by posting poems and linking phone numbers on social media than actually crying and missing the dead person. Nothing in my family member's lives changed after he died, so I started to read more about suicide, and realized that at least my cousin isn't in pain anymore.

It's good that you were able to change your mind. Suicide is scary and foreign and unbelievable, but it's also sadly logical and mandatory for some of us because it's the only thing that can take all the pain away.

Reactions: ForestLove, lemmeeleev, Circles and 6 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
and linking phone numbers on social media

I hate this so much!! Posting the suicide hotline number on social media is such fake love.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Circles, Manaaja and 3 others
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I hate this so much!! Posting the suicide hotline number on social media is such fake love.
They need to do this to calm themselves emotionally.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Circles, Redt2go and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

What's also stupid about it, is that I once saw a post where they listed like 15 different suicide hotline numbers. None of them was for Finland so they were all useless for me. Not everyone lives in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, France etc.

Besides, I once actually called a suicide hotline number. After 40 minutes of me crying and telling how much I want to ctb, they told me "Can we end this call? This call has already lasted too long." They sounded so bored and annoyed with me, they probably quit their job after my call, and went to tweet "Ugh, some stupid creepy asshole called me today at work."

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Redt2go, Circles and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Besides, I once actually called a suicide hotline number. After 40 minutes of me crying and telling how much I want to ctb, they told me "Can we end this call? This call has already lasted too long." They sounded so bored and annoyed with me, they probably quit their job after my call, and went to tweet "Ugh, some stupid creepy asshole called me today at work."

I'm so sorry that happened to you, you really deserve far better than that.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Redt2go, Circles and 1 other person