• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

?SYNTAX ERROR

?SYNTAX ERROR

Dec 30, 2018
I looked in the mirror today at my disfigurements. I shouldn't have done that. I feel really terrible and I started crying later while I was at the market. Idk, is there a discord where people talk on group voice calls?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, Soul, bayarea and 2 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I know the feeling. This is why I don't look in the mirror, if I can help it. As soon as I do, my desire to get through the rest of the day diminishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Soul and ?SYNTAX ERROR
?SYNTAX ERROR

?SYNTAX ERROR

Dec 30, 2018
I know the feeling. This is why I don't look in the mirror, if I can help it. As soon as I do, my desire to get through the rest of the day diminishes.
I'm sorry you have to feel that way too. How long have you had it?

Reactions: LastFlowers and Antonin49
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm sorry you have to feel that way too. How long have you had it?
I don't have any disfigurements, I'm just ugly. Always have been, always will be. My appearance is like a disfigurement, for me. I've been having problems looking in the mirror for as long as I can remember.

I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Soul and Antonin49
Phokmylife

Phokmylife

Apr 27, 2019
I looked in the mirror today at my disfigurements. I shouldn't have done that. I feel really terrible and I started crying later while I was at the market. Idk, is there a discord where people talk on group voice calls?
I understand how that feels. I have been disfigured since I was 2 due to a dog attack. I have had plastic surgery and facial reconstructive surgery. My body rejected some the changes, like bone from my hip that was implanted in my face (cheek). Ive tried so hard to maintain a positive attitude, but its always been hard for me to look in the mirror. Ive only been able to get through life by learning different skills and trying to focus on being a person other people can call to resolve their issues or answer questions with regard to almost anything. I see you are in Wa as well, Id be happy to talk and hopefully provide some insight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, ?SYNTAX ERROR, bayarea and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
The reflection in a mirror is just another reminder of my failures

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Escaper Boy, Soul and ?SYNTAX ERROR
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Oh man do I understand. I try to avoid mirrors or for example I look at the mirror from distance. My eyesight is not good so I look ok from a certain distance but if i get closer it ruins my whole day. The way I cope with it is just playing games or whatever makes me not think about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dartz, Soul and ?SYNTAX ERROR
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I've.. idk. Ive been told by many people that I'm beautiful or pretty or .. y'know.. and of course people have to say those things because they're being nice or whatever but goddamn, body dysmorphia makes my life shit.
I can be declared to be 10 lbs underweight and STILL see an 800 lb pig ass bitch in the mirror. I hate the mirror. I hate myself. I hate eating and I hate starving and everything that can affect the shape of my body. I wish I didn't have to see me. I wish others didn't have to see me.
I hate shopping for clothes. I hate my lumps and curves and .. just ew. Ew.
One time I started crying in therapy and had a freak out and said,"I want to carve off all of the disgusting fucking lard I've let my body acquire and fucking choke myself with it" and my therapist was newer in her practice and I.. I think I traumatized her lmao my bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Pupuce and Soul
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Oh man do I understand. I try to avoid mirrors or for example I look at the mirror from distance. My eyesight is not good so I look ok from a certain distance but if i get closer it ruins my whole day. The way I cope with it is just playing games or whatever makes me not think about it.
My eyesight is also a bit shit, mirrors in the distance or passing on the street arent too bad. Its when you look directly into your reflection that it hits you.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Eeyore
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I don't look in the mirror for the opposite reason. It feels like a massive waste of potential. If your brain is defective like mine, you may as well be Brad Pitt. Doesn't matter.

Reactions: Escaper Boy