• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What is the longest you have stayed at home ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deadead

Mar 2, 2024
What is the longest you have been at home without going outside daily. Going outside randomly once in 4-5 months doesn't count.

Reactions: Rocinante and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Much less. I can't bear staying home for too long or staying at one place. Guess depression has many faces.
The longest was maybe 4 or 5 days when I had the flu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I just go outside to take my delivery or when my parents force me to go out. Not even do any groceries shopping in supermarket.

Reactions: Hunter2005, 4am and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
No longer than a day. I can't stand staying inside

Reactions: sserafim
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I am not sure so I put 4 years because I only go out of the house about 3 to 5 times a month

I have been doing that since 2020 and then it was so severe that I had to take 50,000 IU vitamin D once a week for a while

I wish I could go outside more often

and hopefully when I do get to do that more often frequently and consistently it will cure me of my Vampyrism as well

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I barely go out, only for groceries/meds or appointments. I mostly spend my time playing games and in social media.

Reactions: divinemistress36
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Only going out every now and then without a job for years. Almost 3 months now without going outside.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
A couple of days

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I guess it doesnt count, then.

My circumstances necessitate the need to go outside to perform basic tasks and chores, even if delivery options are available. Drinking water, for example, and groceries.

For me it's kind of dictated by the amount of money i have. As i live on my own and cant afford to pay other people to do these tasks for me, then i need to be the one to make the effort. That and the fact the delivery prices are sometimes absurd.