Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
don't know if anyone (at least in uk) wants to know a way to get an AE (quetiapine) but if you're that desperate and can wait you can do an "planned" OD, what i mean is you OD on something (i recommend OTC cocodamol, 1000mg) and immediately call 999. the trick to non hospitalisation is to take enough for it to be deemed an OD but does little to no damage that it's seen as an impulsive SA. the hospital will most likely keep you overnight to watch your health and you'll speak to a crisis team, tell them you're having issues with SLEEP and HALLUCINATIONS. it's EXTREMELY important you start faking psychotic meltdowns, just tell them you're hearing flies and seeing dead bodies/smelling them, wail if you must. shake your legs constantly in a panic and they'll give you diazepam, once that's on your record you can request later too so your gp can prescribe you that as you'll be diagnosed with anxiety disorder. if you're lucky there's sometimes a psychiatrist on duty and they'll then put you under a mental health team but you can build up to asking to being put on quetiapine. i've never been sectioned using this method, they usually send me home following morning with a safety plan.

this is a method that will take good acting, which is easier for me as i suffer with bpd w psychotic traits, but it works for me every time to get put on quetiapine/diazepam.

please bear in mind that it may take some time in terms of upping your doses, when they ask about how you are, always tell them that you're experiencing hallucinations and would like a higher dose. or alternatively you can save up months worth of 25mg quetiapine but it's not worth it. you're better off trying to get your dosage to at least 100mg as i believe the suggested dosage for it to be effective is 400mg as an AE. you'll receive 28/30 as a repeat so you'll have more than enough to build it up. so in 2 months you can save up just enough to take the quetiapine for 2 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: アホペンギン
SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
Widze polski tag to się spytam- w cebulandii takie coś przejdzie? Nie wiem czy z aktualnym stanem psychiatrii w szpitalach cokolwiek by zrobili

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Widze polski tag to się spytam- w cebulandii takie coś przejdzie? Nie wiem czy z aktualnym stanem psychiatrii w szpitalach cokolwiek by zrobili
Ciężko. Próbowałem ostatnio i na marne. Jak jeszcze wydawałem kase na psychiatrę, to przepisywal mi benzo, ale przestał po tym jak próbowałem się zadźgać.

• Aww..
Reactions: SplitInfrastructure