• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

apoptosis

apoptosis

rest easy in sleep eternal
Mar 25, 2022
I have a pair of socks that are supposed to reach to around 3/4 of your shin. This is barely enough length to wrap around your neck, but it is very stretchy so I can tie a tight knot pretty easily.

Anyhow, I've been trying to use one sock. To, you know, see how it feels. I tied it around my neck and it immediately made my head feel... a sort of pressure and my vision became blurred. I could still breathe fine though, but the blurriness and weird pressure was still there. Probably because it was compressing my arteries a little.

However, I knew it wouldn't be enough for me to pass out. It wasn't enough. I had an idea though, just a couple hours ago. I tried using two socks at the same time. Tying one, then the other.

Immediately my vision became mottled and dim. I could feel a lightheadedness rather than a mere pressure. I feel like if I left them on for long enough I'd pass out within a minute.

And I'd die.

It's not painful. I can breathe okay through the socks, like if it wasn't compressing your arteries you just wouldn't be able to do strenuous activity. But otherwise you'd get enough oxygen. The only thing you feel is a pressure from the blood build up in your head. And the lightheadedness. But it's not painful.

I have a way to go.... that's super easy, not painful, and accessible. I feel so relieved.

vold3m0r†

vold3m0r†

May 13, 2021
thats an interesting way. i have nothing to add since i dont know a lot about partial hanging.

when i cbt, id go with shallow water death, (hyperventilate before going underwater, and u will pass out before u gulp water)

i completely understand the feeling of feeling relief with having a method.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me that does sound like such an unpleasant and uncomfortable way to go, but thank you for sharing your experience. I guess that it is comforting in a way knowing that it is always possible to leave this life, and I understand why you would be relieved. Feeling like you are trapped in this world is such an awful feeling. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I think a tourniquet is better (US$12,- amazon).

apoptosis

apoptosis

Mar 25, 2022
To me that does sound like such an unpleasant and uncomfortable way to go, but thank you for sharing your experience. I guess that it is comforting in a way knowing that it is always possible to leave this life, and I understand why you would be relieved. Feeling like you are trapped in this world is such an awful feeling. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope that you find relief from your suffering.
I thought it would be too, but I was pleasantly surprised about how non-painful it was.

and yeah. I am very relieved. I hope to leave this world soon.

Dec 9, 2021
thats an interesting way. i have nothing to add since i dont know a lot about partial hanging.

when i cbt, id go with shallow water death, (hyperventilate before going underwater, and u will pass out before u gulp water)

i completely understand the feeling of feeling relief with having a method.
Hey, have you tried hyperventilating outside of water (like in bed or sitting in your living room) to make sure you do pass out for the necessary length of time? Also, I am a newbie and understand that "cbt" is shorthand for suicide, but don't really what the acronym stands for ... help?

apoptosis

apoptosis

Mar 25, 2022
Hey, have you tried hyperventilating outside of water (like in bed or sitting in your living room) to make sure you do pass out for the necessary length of time? Also, I am a newbie and understand that "cbt" is shorthand for suicide, but don't really what the acronym stands for ... help?
hi sorry for being late to respond! but cbt means "catch the bus", which is a euphemism for suicide

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why not just use a rope, maybe even your sock, place a stick under it, and twist the stick to tighten the rope or sock. That would get it plenty tight enough, as long as you have no SI.