• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
So I am really starting to consider this as a method. I don't care about decapitation. I have a really good place where I won't be found and it is close by.

What will happen when the rope breaks after I jump and at the moment the rope fully extends like it just snaps. Fall would be 3 meters minimum. I weigh 57kg. A website said 14mm hemp rope has a minimum breaking strength of 3000lbs. Something around that.

I am afraid I will be lying on the ground looking up but cannot move. Can someone help me out? Thanks for reading.
I looked at many posts about this but are all confusing.

• Hugs
Reactions: stormrOzzy, Soul, hypatia and 1 other person
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think the rope would break, at most maybe 300 -400 lbs of force would be applied to the rope. Maybe a bit more force but I still don't think it would break
Hugs/peace

• Love
Reactions: lostangel
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Check all of the failed bungee jump cord videos. Many died. The ones with shorter height had minor injuries. However the cord was on their feet, Not on their neck. I suspect anywhere from death to full paralysis. Who knows. Jumpers and sky divers from higher heights have survived and walked away. The rope around the neck factor is the unknown. I think it will snap unless you have very strong muscles in your neck to hold the vertebrae in place. The snapped bones may sever a nerve.

Last edited:
  • Love
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
The rope is the smaller problem, the bigger problem is the suspension point

Reactions: lostangel and Morphosis
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Thanks for freaking me out guys :)
Could the rope slip entirely off the bridge when I jump if I tie it wrong, even if it doesnt break off?
Or the weight of my body break the rail?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
The thing where you will fix the rope to.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
The thing where you will fix the rope to.

Oh okay, thank you. The point is a metal handrail. It is bolted down so it will hold. I went there in person at night and measured and considered every possibility.
Thanks for freaking me out guys :)
Could the rope slip entirely off the bridge when I jump if I tie it wrong, even if it doesnt break off?
Or the weight of my body break the rail?

Bridge jumper. Look up strongest knots and learn how to tie them. They should not break if done correctly. I don't know how heavy you are or what rail you are using but if it's a handrail on a bridge like the one I am doing then it should hold.

Last edited:
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im on the thin side (60 kilograms) but tall. The railing is very sturdy. It consists of several horizontal bars that are thicker than usual, but they are breaks between separate 'units' of the railing.
I looked up some knots but I suck at tying them LOL I can tie them just barely.
When I tried partial neither of the knots came undone (only had rope made of sholeace rip above the knot but not a real climbing rope) so I guess thats a start. But idk how they will behave with a load way stronger.
If everything fails Ill just try the good 'ol normal jumping I guess (provided that Im not paralised and shitting under myself in a care facility)