D

donenow

Oct 27, 2023
I have had enough after 2.5 years of pretty shitty trauma and now nearly 1 year of CFS/LC and I cant live like it anymore, I have only stayed around for my little kid who is only a toddler. Fuck I love them so much, but living in a decrepit body I cant deal with for the rest of my life.

Decided best option is hotel room so no one finds me, and fent/H OD - does anyone know how likely it is that autopsy would determine this as ctb or just someone trying out H for the first time and failing? Need insurance to pay out.

Im assuming F would look a bit more suspicious but I dont know. Need to try and find something from the DW or on the streets, but how do I ask for those without looking weird/like a noob - Any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud and thewalkingdread
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Long Covid here too. Been off sick the last 6 months because of it. I sleep lots and rest but it's no life. I used to climb and walk miles. Can't do that!
A autopsy would be done unless your GP seen you in the last 2 weeks and doesn't think it's suicide. If not, they will refer to Coronor and conduct an autopsy. It will show you've have tsken an OD or if it looks accidental they might pay out. Chances are they won't. F and H could look accidental if you are already a user. Need to look at small print on your insurance documents
I have had enough after 2.5 years of pretty shitty trauma and now nearly 1 year of CFS/LC and I cant live like it anymore, I have only stayed around for my little kid who is only a toddler. Fuck I love them so much, but living in a decrepit body I cant deal with for the rest of my life.

Decided best option is hotel room so no one finds me, and fent/H OD - does anyone know how likely it is that autopsy would determine this as ctb or just someone trying out H for the first time and failing? Need insurance to pay out.

Im assuming F would look a bit more suspicious but I dont know. Need to try and find something from the DW or on the streets, but how do I ask for those without looking weird/like a noob - Any ideas?
Feel free to message me.

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud and Hotsackage
D

donenow

Oct 27, 2023
Long Covid here too. Been off sick the last 6 months because of it. I sleep lots and rest but it's no life. I used to climb and walk miles. Can't do that!
A autopsy would be done unless your GP seen you in the last 2 weeks and doesn't think it's suicide. If not, they will refer to Coronor and conduct an autopsy. It will show you've have tsken an OD or if it looks accidental they might pay out. Chances are they won't. F and H could look accidental if you are already a user. Need to look at small print on your insurance documents

Feel free to message me.
Thanks - will do

Feel free to message me.
Cant seem to message you - dont know this website well - have you come to ss due to LC? I need to find the most easily hidden way to ctb, just liked the thought of an OD. Cant see much in the insurance policy other than ctb wont be paid out a year after taking it out. I either wait that long (another 4-6 months) or I try something which is less detectable.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I tried to message but it wouldn't let me.
ive bipolar with LC. So I'm here for both reasons but not ready to go just yet.
Let me do some research on insurances and get back to you.

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
hey long Covid too here and iatrogenic injury-also a mum.
I'm sorry I understand the pain I have so many symptoms and barely able to function.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
hey long Covid too here and iatrogenic injury-also a mum.
I'm sorry I understand the pain I have so many symptoms and barely able to function.
It's pretty shit. I've also had it 4 times due to low white cell counts.

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
It's pretty shit. I've also had it 4 times due to low white cell counts.
I'm so sorry it's such a vile disease and no one knows when or if this gets better :( I'm absolutely devastated life has come to this. Took away all the healing I had done from a previous injury too. (serotonin syndrome from an ssri)
I am literally left rotting away at home every day unable to even watch tv or read a book…which is why I have to end it. Tried every supplement and diet going there is.
I just have to wait for antiemetics now and I'll go with my SN.

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can read and dose myself up to sleep but everyday things I used to enjoy, I just can't. I know there are worse out there, a colleague at work is now bed bound can't even walk hardly. She's 33.
sending you hugs. I'm on SSRI. Venlafaxine.

D

donenow

Oct 27, 2023
I'm so sorry it's such a vile disease and no one knows when or if this gets better :( I'm absolutely devastated life has come to this. Took away all the healing I had done from a previous injury too. (serotonin syndrome from an ssri)
I am literally left rotting away at home every day unable to even watch tv or read a book…which is why I have to end it. Tried every supplement and diet going there is.
I just have to wait for antiemetics now and I'll go with my SN.
im so sorry - this is so cruel - I also just healed from a med induced injury (benzo withdrawal protracted) so I know what its like to have all your reserves burned through and something to take all your strength only to be met with an equally horrible beast - I understand deeply - how old is your child? Mines only 2, so I guess she wont remember me, it feels better that way - she will always have no mum and know what thats like from an early age - I wish she could come with me, I wish we could be together forever (obv wont be acting on that one!) I will miss her so much, I just hope the pain ends when I do

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Life is so so unfair I'm sorry 😞
My daughter is 5. She will have some memories of me I expect but not many.
God I wish I was a bit better then I would stay but I can barely look after myself let alone my daughter. I just hope I don't traumatise her too much, but I just cannot continue doing this for years. Every day and moment is hell

D

donenow

Oct 27, 2023
Life is so so unfair I'm sorry 😞
My daughter is 5. She will have some memories of me I expect but not many.
God I wish I was a bit better then I would stay but I can barely look after myself let alone my daughter. I just hope I don't traumatise her too much, but I just cannot continue doing this for years. Every day and moment is hell
I dont know how the f you message on this site...but I dunno if you wanted to chat about this to give each other support as we are in the same situation. How long have you been sick?