-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I've never had close intimate relationships my entire life. No friends, no romantic partner, no accomplices or anyone.
But for the first time in life,.....for the freaking first time I connected with a girl online. Even though we were 3915 miles apart I felt good when I was with her. We used to chat occasionally and talk about random stuff. It's been one year now since I met her. I even sent her a letter which she said was nice and understood everything I wrote. I didn't know what it meant.
A few months ago I caught feelings for her but decided not to disclose em...because I was afraid she might leave me.
We're both going to university this year and I'm afraid that we'll grow apart. But sometimes I think " Am I wasting my time over her? She doesn't even care to text me once in a while".
Sometimes she says " I read your messages but I wasn't in the mood to reply and have a chat".
See...this is my life now. I don't even know what lable I must put on for my relationship with her. I feel frustrated, ass kicked, irritated and lonely than ever. If I could go back on time and changed my mind when I decided to text her, it would have reduced me a significant amount of pain.
I know that no one is going to read this whole thing but I just wanted to record my feelings somewhere safe. My parents stole my journal after my first attempt to CTB.
So yeah. I want to start life from scratch. New parents,new place and stuff. I'm sure life is worth living but... a different kind of life. Not this one. Not like this.
If you read till this by any chance, it means a lot to me. Thanks guys.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Werewolf., FuneralCry and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
They have tens of guys on stand-by (without downloading Tinder), no reason in getting your hopes up. Wish I could follow my own advice.

Reactions: Midgardsorm
D

Deleted member 8975

This person is wasting your time.

Reactions: Celerity
C

Cowtipper

Sep 9, 2020
Just don't send them money when they start asking.

Reactions: Celerity
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Of course I read your post, friend.

You and I suffer from the same illness. Lack of affection. Sometimes it's just like we live in a world where there are those who are the "Chosen Ones" and we are here just to fill the gap. Like NPC's.

For years I hated the concept of survival of the fittest. That would mean I am the one supposed to suffer and die lonely.

Now I just focus my energy to accept it, ctbing or not, that was the truth and I rejected all those years, but I just can't ignore anymore.

Reactions: Cowtipper
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. It is perfectly understandable, wanting to leave this life behind and start a new one. It does sound like she is wasting your time, due to the way she is acting. I understand this must be frustrating. I wish you well.

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I'm sorry to hear about that bro. I read every single word of your post. I would like to read more from you, actually.