crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
I'm so lonely.My friends cannot understand my feelings. They don't know why I always feel sad. They said they didn't want to talk about my emotional problems because they felt helpless to me...I am very sad. I always want to find someone who can understand my feelings, really care about my feelings and give me some love. But this seems difficult. No one likes depressed people, so no one wants to understand me and love me. I just want to kill myself when someone cares about me and loves me. I don't wanna die alone. I hope that when I drink sn, someone can talk with me and tell me that he will be sad because of my death.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, superkai64, Bct and 5 others
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I share your loneliness, I am alone at home it is almost 6 am. I still can't hang up I don't pass out that frustrates me ... knowing that I'm alive one more day.

• Aww..
Reactions: crybaby and FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I am here, too! It's tough when friends don't get it. On the one hand, I'm glad they don't feel like I do. Then I try to put myself in their shoes, and I know I would listen. They don't know what to say - it's so uncomfortable and foreign, but if we never talk about it, how are we going to start erasing the stigma? I have difficulty pretending and putting on a happy face. It does get lonely. My cats help bunches!

Reactions: crybaby
F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I'm here too. You aren't alone. I care and am saddened that you are in so much pain. We are all deserving of love and without sounding cliched there is someone out there who will see the beauty in you and love you as you deserve to be loved.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
The feeling of loneliness is crippling sometimes and it can just help to talk about anything doesn't matter how mundane or serious it is; as long as someone's listening it can help a lot. I understand how you feel and a lot of people here will too. I'm willing to talk if you want to vent or just talk about anything.

I've tried to open up to my friends before, they either ignore it or tell me to shut up. I can understand why they don't want to because it takes a lot of energy to emotionally support someone. There will be someone out there who will understand you and love you for being you.

'Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.' - Anne Frank.