E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I feel so lonely I'm so sick and tired of everything I just really don't want to be here anymore this isn't a decision I've taken lightly either I just can't ever see myself being happy again there's no hope

• Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless, Evermore, 1DayItWillBover and 5 others
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you feel this way. We're here to support and listen without judgement if you would like to share your feelings. You're not worthless to me. All life has worth and merit.

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I'm sorry you feel this way. We're here to support and listen without judgement if you would like to share your feelings. You're not worthless to me. All life has worth and merit.

Agree with this 100%. You are not worthless to me either.

Reactions: elizabethisworthless and I’mDone
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
5 posts plus 24 hours as a member.
You should have pm and chat capability in 4-5 hours
@elizabethisworthless
I also want to make it very clear to you, based on your age and the desperation in which you've expressed yourself and situation, you are very much a target for predators! They lurk here looking for desperate people esp females.
please be very wary of anyone who messages you in private offering to help you ctb. This could end up in a worse situation than you're already in.. ie kidnapped, tortured, trafficked.

take care and caution

• Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless and Doormat
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
5 posts plus 24 hours as a member.
You should have pm and chat capability in 4-5 hours
@elizabethisworthless
I also want to make it very clear to you, based on your age and the desperation in which you've expressed yourself and situation, you are very much a target for predators! They lurk here looking for desperate people esp females.
please be very wary of anyone who messages you in private offering to help you ctb. This could end up in a worse situation than you're already in.. ie kidnapped, tortured, trafficked.

take care and caution

yes, this is very important.
I will never offer to help you ctb, that's what you won't get from me. I will however offer a listening ear. I have posted on your page.