xo_bunni

xo_bunni

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚
Mar 2, 2023
omfgggdhdhdhhedhegjd i hate this world. i feel so alone. it's impossible for me to feel connection to anyone. i feel rejected by everyone. i literally can't wrap my mind around the idea of someone liking me for who i really am. i wanna be loved and understood unconditionally but ik that's just not possible. anytime someone likes me, i feel like it's because they're just lonely and need someone atm. if people knew EVERYTHING about me, ik they'd find so much they don't like and leave eventually and that thought hurts sm. i wanna be seen and understood unconditionally and give people the same

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Nikitatos and cryone
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
yea, most people's love is really either lustful or superficial. wish we didn't have to mask ourselves to fit in. i relate to this post completely.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and xo_bunni
hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
omfgggdhdhdhhedhegjd i hate this world. i feel so alone. it's impossible for me to feel connection to anyone. i feel rejected by everyone. i literally can't wrap my mind around the idea of someone liking me for who i really am. i wanna be loved and understood unconditionally but ik that's just not possible. anytime someone likes me, i feel like it's because they're just lonely and need someone atm. if people knew EVERYTHING about me, ik they'd find so much they don't like and leave eventually and that thought hurts sm. i wanna be seen and understood unconditionally and give people the same
If you keep the attitude that youre undesirable to be around then you'll project that energy to others. I'm sure you could find friends but you need a new outlook. And honestly a good start could be trying to socialize with people online like on a video game like minecraft or something

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and xo_bunni