chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
so its currently 5:25 AM right now where I live (BST)
anyone else insomniac and feel lonely? honestly just really need some social interaction right now lol
hows your day been

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: plan c, zan, Kalista and 1 other person
I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
Not good - I am currently going through a breakup and it has been lonely, scary, and not good. And it's been like that since the past 5months that we have been fighting with no respite
How was your day?

• Hugs
Reactions: tenshi天神
TenThousandTrees

TenThousandTrees

The ocean washed over your grave
Aug 25, 2024
Hi friend! Well, it is only 9:45 PM here, but I have not slept so well lately, so I relate to the feelings of insomnia.

Today has been the day I registered on this forum - does that make it good or bad? :))

Reactions: zan
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Not good - I am currently going through a breakup and it has been lonely, scary, and not good. And it's been like that since the past 5months that we have been fighting with no respite
How was your day?
It was not terrible, decided to go sober because I didnt feel like being on anything and I was surprisingly not too bad. played some games with my friend (crush) which was really nice. he treats me like an actual human and thats enough for me to be happy
Hi friend! Well, it is only 9:45 PM here, but I have not slept so well lately, so I relate to the feelings of insomnia.

Today has been the day I registered on this forum - does that make it good or bad? :))
yeah insomnia really sucks and ive been struggling with it alot this year, been trying everything from medication, being more active, etc, doesnt work
weed makes me shut off quickly though

honestly its not a bad thing to be on this forum, if you like it here then you like it here
How was your day?
after a break up the loneliness really hits you hard, been through it and im sorry that youre feeling that way. i hope it stops hurting soon.
apart from not being able to sleep, its been okay! currently 6:45 AM

I

ItHurts

Mar 24, 2020
It was not terrible, decided to go sober because I didnt feel like being on anything and I was surprisingly not too bad. played some games with my friend (crush) which was really nice. he treats me like an actual human and thats enough for me to be happy

yeah insomnia really sucks and ive been struggling with it alot this year, been trying everything from medication, being more active, etc, doesnt work
weed makes me shut off quickly though

honestly its not a bad thing to be on this forum, if you like it here then you like it here

after a break up the loneliness really hits you hard, been through it and im sorry that youre feeling that way. i hope it stops hurting soon.
apart from not being able to sleep, its been okay! currently 6:45 AM
I am sorry to hear about your struggles with sleeping; just keep trying with being active and your medications, should help you some days - hopefully. What brings you to this site anyway?

plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
so its currently 5:25 AM right now where I live (BST)
anyone else insomniac and feel lonely? honestly just really need some social interaction right now lol
hows your day been
It's just another day of all the routines for me. I haven't had those outbreaks that might've driven me mad so far. I feel good though, for I was lucky to meet an old friend when I walked by my school.
Oh it must be hard for u to make social connections being on such a schedule.
If u need to talk to someone feel free to pm me~
btw, It's convenient to bring up the topic of weather with strangers. So, how's the weather at your place today?

Last edited:
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Ever since my insomnia started, it has never gotten better or been fixed at all lmao. I've been dealing with my broken sleeping schedule for years now, and it's just normal at this point. Still, though I'm kind of fond of it since I enjoy being more active at night than in the morning, dealing with sunlight is just too much of a pain for me. Those aside, I've just woken up from a 4-hour nap and will probably start my night stroll once again. I'd say my day is going fine.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I am sorry to hear about your struggles with sleeping; just keep trying with being active and your medications, should help you some days - hopefully. What brings you to this site anyway?
well medicine has made it more a little more easy but it isnt really a game changer

the reason why im on this site is because i plan to someday die and i believe in the right to die. if your suffering is unbearable and continuing to live would only cause suffering then you have every right to end it imo.
my life was one full of trauma which ill probably post about some day, if you wanna know more then feel free to PM me
Ever since my insomnia started, it has never gotten better or been fixed at all lmao. I've been dealing with my broken sleeping schedule for years now, and it's just normal at this point. Still, though I'm kind of fond of it since I enjoy being more active at night than in the morning, dealing with sunlight is just too much of a pain for me. Those aside, I've just woken up from a 4-hour nap and will probably start my night stroll once again. I'd say my day is going fine.
for me i just have one day where i dont sleep until 5 am and then its stuck like that for a couple weeks until i pull an all nighter lol
It's just another day of all the routines for me. I haven't had those outbreaks that might've driven me mad so far. I feel good though, for I was lucky to meet an old friend when I walked by my school.
Oh it must be hard for u to make social connections being on such a schedule.
If u need to talk to someone feel free to pm me~
btw, It's convenient to bring up the topic of weather with strangers. So, how's the weather at your place today?
well i do have a few people i can talk to its just that they actually have a normal sleep schedule unlike me kekw
ill make sure to message you thanks :)
the weather here is alright, its sunny and bright though i do prefer rain. rain is really relaxing

Last edited: