girlwitharose

girlwitharose

Take my soul back home
Apr 8, 2023
So like all of my previous advice, I broke up with my boyfriend. It wasn't easy, but i've gotten over him already. But now i'm really lonely. Lonelier than when i was with him. Though he ignored me and made me feel lower than i had in forever, I feel lonely even more now. I have friends and family that i hang out with but it's like no matter how much attention and people i'm around i csnt help but feel lonely. It's only 1:41 AM but for the past 3 hours i've been bonbarded with suicidal ideation. I feel so horrible, i haven't felt like this since i was 12? This really sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Tikialia, Sannti, angel31 and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Loneliness is a crippling issue for many of us, myself included.

If you feel up for it, the most constructive thing that you could do right now would be to investigate what happened with your relationship. Often we find ourselves repeating subconscious patterns learned from our parents. It takes a lot of introspection to understand how we find ourselves in these situations. If we can learn something from it, there is every hope that as you move forward, you will be treated with the love and respect you deserve next time around.

Reactions: Foxy
Foxy

Foxy

Jul 3, 2023
I can rate to this. Partially. I've never really been in a serious relationship before let alone much of a real one at all it seems like. I might just feel kind of isolated. I've tried entering into a relationship with people but nothing really ever comes of it. You might be better off without them if they make you feel this way at any point I guess.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that loneliness is painful for so many in this world, existence is just too cruel, there really is too much suffering in existing.

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Shit im so sorry and I hope that u will feel better soon, my fingers are crossed <3 If u ever need to chat with someone, u can always PM me:)
Imagine getting a really big hug, im sending u one, Love❤️