universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
Is there a particular reason for this?

M

MyFinalProject

Oct 11, 2022
Is there a particular reason for this?
Yes, I have walked away from two important people and I will probably never talk to them again. The reason for this is that I feel like they shouldn't have me around, I'm afraid of hurting them, I'm afraid of not being a good friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: mandyjohnuk, ClownMe and Remus
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Loneliness can be more painful than physical pain at times.

• Love
Reactions: sadstuffie, Dark Moon, mandyjohnuk and 3 others
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

NĆ³s tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
its 'normal' to have it kicking harder somedays and some not. be in peace

• Love
Reactions: mandyjohnuk and MyFinalProject
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would prefer to be alone but I know that loneliness can be painful for other people. It sounds like a difficult situation that you are in, it must had been hard to deal with having to leave those people behind.

• Love
Reactions: Tmbass, mandyjohnuk and MyFinalProject
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
same. wish i would bite the bullet and reach back out to my friends already. its just hard cuz im gonna have to either fake being ok or talk about how ive been majorly depressed and rotting these past few months. both are pretty unappealing.

but damn it would be nice to have people to talk to again. the isolation is really getting to me.

• Love
Reactions: doesitreallymatter, toasterbath and MyFinalProject
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
A lot of suicidal people push others out of their life. They feel like they're doing them a favor, so as not to hurt them (more) when the time comes. It happens a lot.

Reactions: byebyered, doesitreallymatter, makethepainstop and 3 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have been so immersed in my loneliness, that I don't know if it bothers me anymore. I guess a human beings, somehow still does. But I am better off this way, cause for some reason I also don't want others close to my hell world I created for myself (or maybe my parents).

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
I understand so much. I don't know if this is the case for you, but since I took CTB's dc seriously, I isolate myself. I don't even know if it's intentional, but I don't wish to "contaminate others" or cause them harm. When we are suicidal, we distance ourselves from others in spite of ourselves. Maybe if I get away from them before I die, my death will be less painful for them to bear. I can see that they want to live.

I wish you a lot of courage. It's really hard when you realize that you're really all alone that you can't be yourself because of this desire for CTB. Also, I find it difficult to continue to live a sincere friendship because I know that I would soon be gone.
Peace

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Hmmm. Almost. The correct sentence for me is 'I always feel lonely but it's getting worse these days'. ;)

ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Same here...and I am married -_-

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I like being alone but I also get lonely at times.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
It's harder to face any of the hardships in life when alone, with no social capital or power base. But some people just cannot satisfy others enough to have good relationships because, I guess, they are deficient in some way. We will, perhaps, be culled soon. That is better than continuing to stumble along in life without creating anything of value and being either a pathetic charity case or a despised burden.

Reactions: byebyered and tyasma