soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
I'm a 23yo trans girl. I have a few irl friends but all of them are cis and couples. I love them, but I just can't connect or relate to them as much as I want to. I'm kinda shy and withdrawn, struggle to answer texts(overthinking what I text to the point of avoidance sometimes) and I don't have any trans friends who I can relate to and it makes me feel so lonely and different from everyone else around.

Any trans people want to try being friends? We could just send messages and talk to each other when we can, sorta internet penpal style. I'm a pc gamer(playing cat in the box rn and loving it) so maybe we could play something together sometime?

❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: spirittheyregone, Sweet Tart and Dead Meat
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
hi o/ im also very shy and struggle making friends and answering texts but id be down to try :] im a 21yo trans guy so theres obviously some things we wouldnt be able to relate with but i can definitely relate to feeling different from everyone else and stuff. i play pc games too when i have the energy, i mostly play minecraft and im awful at fps games lol, but id be down to play with you! (i cant speak in voice calls bc talking makes me rly uncomfortable but i can listen and reply in texts ^^") cat in the box looks rly interesting, it reminds me of an rpgmaker horror game that i watched someone play ages ago that i cant remember the name of lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: soft-flower345 and Dead Meat
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

May 15, 2023
hi o/ im also very shy and struggle making friends and answering texts but id be down to try :] im a 21yo trans guy so theres obviously some things we wouldnt be able to relate with but i can definitely relate to feeling different from everyone else and stuff. i play pc games too when i have the energy, i mostly play minecraft and im awful at fps games lol, but id be down to play with you! (i cant speak in voice calls bc talking makes me rly uncomfortable but i can listen and reply in texts ^^") cat in the box looks rly interesting, it reminds me of an rpgmaker horror game that i watched someone play ages ago that i cant remember the name of lol.
I'd love to play games with you sometime. I super suck at fps games too lol and I play minecraft sometimes, and I'm so cool with not speaking in voice chat, my voice makes me dysphoric. May I send you a DM?

• Love
Reactions: NumbItAll
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
I'd love to play games with you sometime. I super suck at fps games too lol and I play minecraft sometimes, and I'm so cool with not speaking in voice chat, my voice makes me dysphoric. May I send you a DM?
sure :)

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
Im an 18 yr o transmasc guy, if you ever want to hang out? I mostly play a lot of dead by daylight on pc though Im living in my car right now so I dont always have the opportunity to game haha. When I do its usually my phone or my switch but I do have minecraft on my switch, I also LOVE splatoon idk if youve ever played too much because you mentioned you arent the best at shooters haha

• Love
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

May 15, 2023
Im an 18 yr o transmasc guy, if you ever want to hang out? I mostly play a lot of dead by daylight on pc though Im living in my car right now so I dont always have the opportunity to game haha. When I do its usually my phone or my switch but I do have minecraft on my switch, I also LOVE splatoon idk if youve ever played too much because you mentioned you arent the best at shooters haha
I'd love to! I've been playing dbd off and on depending on the meta for a couple years now, love that game. I don't have a switch so I've never played splatoon before but it looks like a lot of fun, if you want I could send you a DM and we could talk more?

Reactions: spirittheyregone
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Yeah yeah that sounds great :)

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

May 15, 2023
Yeah yeah that sounds great :)
Oh I can't DM you yet since your account is new 😅 I think you get messaging priv's after like 7 or 8 days? I'll send you one as soon as the site allows ❤️

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I love splatoon also. U have splatoon 3?

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Oh I can't DM you yet since your account is new 😅 I think you get messaging priv's after like 7 or 8 days? I'll send you one as soon as the site allows ❤️
HELP sorry😭😭 no worries! Talk to you then 🩵

• Love
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I am 21 and nonbinary, don't really consider myself trans since I'm not going to go on hormones or medically transition although I guess I technically am by definition. I also love games and would like some friends to play with or talk to. I love stardew valley and nintendo games like mario cart and legend of zelda. Also splatoon and fortnite I play

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
I love splatoon also. U have splatoon 3?
Yes!!! Havent been able to play it too much but I love it so so much!!
I am 21 and nonbinary, don't really consider myself trans since I'm not going to go on hormones or medically transition although I guess I technically am by definition. I also love games and would like some friends to play with or talk to. I love stardew valley and nintendo games like mario cart and legend of zelda. Also splatoon and fortnite I play
Yesss, man I love Stardew.

• Love
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn