torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
I don't know why when I'm drunk I feel the effect of loneliness at its worst. I can't cope with the fact that I have no one and will never have anyone in my life. On another note. I also miss two persons a lot. Idk what I will do.

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtySchopenhauer, ocd is bad, TheSoulless and 6 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Same.

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad, TheSoulless, Woodnote and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Loneliness is so challenging to deal with, yet it's pretty much a universal emotion we all feel at some point. I'm married and sometimes I still feel incredibly lonely. I miss my best friend who died at 18. I miss the friends who've abandoned me in the past year.

Do you have other coping mechanisms besides alcohol? Sometimes it can compound our issues. I've engaged in some really unhealthy coping mechanisms myself and am always looking for other options. Immersing myself in this forum seems to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad, TheSoulless and Woodnote
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Loneliness is so challenging to deal with, yet it's pretty much a universal emotion we all feel at some point. I'm married and sometimes I still feel incredibly lonely. I miss my best friend who died at 18. I miss the friends who've abandoned me in the past year.

Do you have other coping mechanisms besides alcohol? Sometimes it can compound our issues. I've engaged in some really unhealthy coping mechanisms myself and am always looking for other options. Immersing myself in this forum seems to help.
Nothing else really helps me, not even hobbies.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and Woodnote
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Sending e-hugs rn

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and Woodnote