I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
anyone here who can't tell ANYTHING about you suffering the whole time to anyone IRL? i can't tell how i feel and what i am coming through, cause no one understands and i feel like noone even tries. also i fell like everyone i tell about my condition thinks i'm whining too much. I can't say anything about my will to ctb because they either don't really care, want to put me in psych ward or there are people that accept my decision but I can't talk or warn them about it because if I'll fuck up on another attempt it would be SO embarrassing! and some of my friends would think I'm just a poser who wants attention, so I can't let anyone know about my plans untill i succeed... i am completely alone mentally idk what to do and i can't even cry because I have no privacy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aurora, antigone_iris, botanormal and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There's nobody I can talk to about this irl, and for that matter I need to be careful what I say here. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. I understand the loneliness it causes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hurt, demuic, Aurora and 3 others
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
There's nobody I can talk to about this irl, and for that matter I need to be careful what I say here. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. I understand the loneliness it causes.
I'm glad i found someone who's like me but at the same time i feel bad for you :( wish you the best!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm glad i found someone who's like me but at the same time i feel bad for you :( wish you the best!
You can always reach out and talk if you're feeling lonely. A lot of us here understand that feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk who i am, antigone_iris and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm in the same situation, so I really understand how isolating it feels. The only ones I'm close enough with to talk to about it seem to have very harsh views about mental health, and I know they view ctb as weak, which is painful. I'm sorry you're going through something similar, really. Everyone should have the chance to open up about their suffering. I hope you're able to find the comfort you couldn't receive irl, in this forum. I'm sending you hugs! :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aurora, idk who i am, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 20852

Yeah me too I'm not close to anyone and they wouldn't understand anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, idk who i am and antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
anyone here who can't tell ANYTHING about you suffering the whole time to anyone IRL? i can't tell how i feel and what i am coming through, cause no one understands and i feel like noone even tries. also i fell like everyone i tell about my condition thinks i'm whining too much.
You're not alone. I totally get what you mean, because I'm going through that as well. Sending you hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal and idk who i am
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
I'm in the same situation, so I really understand how isolating it feels. The only ones I'm close enough with to talk to about it seem to have very harsh views about mental health, and I know they view ctb as weak, which is painful. I'm sorry you're going through something similar, really. Everyone should have the chance to open up about their suffering. I hope you're able to find the comfort you couldn't receive irl, in this forum. I'm sending you hugs! :hug:
thank you for sharing!! i hope everything will go well for you with anything you want!
Yeah me too I'm not close to anyone and they wouldn't understand anyway.
I'm sorry. but i guess we aren't alone eventually, at least here

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I can relate to this. I've always felt extremely lonely and I was the kid on the playground everyone ignored. Even my therapist got sick of me and dumped me. I feel envious of people who have someone to talk to and family who cares to listen to them. I feel so disconnected.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: taylor321, demuic, botanormal and 2 others
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
I can relate to this. I've always felt extremely lonely and I was the kid on the playground everyone ignored. Even my therapist got sick of me and dumped me. I feel envious of people who have someone to talk to and family who cares to listen to them. I feel so disconnected.
ohhh I'm so so sorry! you can pm me any time if you want to talk about anything :(

• Love
Reactions: Aurora