serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Is it normal to feel so fucking lonely for no actual reason? I hate it. I have friends and family members who care for me and we talk almost everyday. However some nights when I get really bad and extremely suicidal I just feel so fucking alone. Sometimes I'll hit a friend up and text them for a while and it'll ease the pain but fuck I go back to feeling so alone right after they say goodbye. The "people" in my head allow me to feel less alone sometimes but when I remind myself they're not real it just hurts even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, valentine, Wheelz1985 and 6 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
YES ! Humans are lonely . Married/Relationship/Single all are lonely .Some people know it , Some people hide it , Some people distract themselves from it (netflix , "friends" , hobby) , Some people dont even know that they are lonely .

Reactions: Meaninglesslife50, serah and Meditation guide
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Yeah you can have many friends but if you cant connect to them or talk about specific things openly and freely, it can make you still feel lonely, at least thats how i feel about it. im glad this place here exists

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, serah, overcomingfear and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sometimes just talking isn't enough to ease loneliness, humans crave physical proximity too. There doesn't have to be any touching but just being around each other physically is enough to tickle the dopamine sometimes. That said, one could also still feel lonely if there is something they do wish to be able to bond with someone over but just can't.

For example I too am surrounded by friends and family but I feel so different from all of them in terms of how I see the world or even just opinions on very small things like video games and even when I agree on some things I still feel lonely because I've yet to meet anyone else who agrees on exactly everything I do and has the exact same combination of opinions as I have on everything. I know that's asking way too much but still, it's what I crave.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, serah and _Minsk
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
One aspect of depression can be disconnect from others even when we are loved and valued. Feel free to contact me if you need a friend ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and serah
Wheelz1985

Wheelz1985

Ready to roll out.
Mar 19, 2020
I'll be alone until the day I die. Which should be soon. My depression has pushed
everyone away. My extreme insecurity with being paralyzed/physical condition.
I'll never have another Girlfriend. Been alone for couple years now..night time is the worst.
I've split my personality into two people in my head. Just to entertain myself..pr really, To Stay SANE
I'll be alone until the day I die. Which should be soon. My depression has pushed
everyone away. My extreme insecurity with being paralyzed/physical condition.
I'll never have another Girlfriend. Been alone for couple years now..night time is the worst.
I've split my personality into two people in my head. Just to entertain myself..or really,
To Stay SANE

Reactions: serah
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
It's one my reasons to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and serah
valentine

valentine

Student
Apr 2, 2019
I feel the exact same way. I'm so incredibly lonely. Being around other people helps but once they're gone it's crushing. I don't know how people cope with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, serah and Lastsauce