S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I've been alone all my life, no friends or family. Now looking for a partner in here and I can't find anyone. People just ghost most of the time or not interested. I thought if I never had anyone in my life then at least I can find someone to be with me in my last moment, but I I'm too naive if I think it's possible. Last time I failed to CTB cause I was scared to do it alone, this month I'll try again. Probably I have to die alone, this is my path and I don't deserve to have anyone in my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Hopeindeath!, Brink and 5 others
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
"Why doesn't anyone believe
In loneliness
Stand up and everyone will see
Your holiness

They say if you look hard
You'll find your way back home
Born without a friend
And bound to die alone"
Soundgarden - Zero Chance

At least here we can all be alone together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
heyyy, its like ur my suicide twin cause i relate to exactly what ur saying. And to respond to what u said "I dont deserve to have anyone in my life".. i 100% understand this feeling. I have the same thoughts all the time, i just lost my online friend to suicide. My online friend took a plane before the whole quarantine thing happened and well.. to make a long story short im alone now. I've been heartbroken for weeks now cause i know that should've been me. I know i shouldnt still be here, and i dont want to be. I wanted to go with someone and i made that so obvious but thats not how things turned out. I was so excited for what felt like the first time in my life, I even had this whole dream/fantasy of how things would turn out. Now im back to where i started. Im crying a lot. Then feeling empty. Then crying a lot again. Constantly feeling sick to my stomach all the time. I wish i was braver and more courageous, I wish i was a better friend :aw:

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Jumper Geo, highlyvolatile and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I've been alone all my life, no friends or family. Now looking for a partner in here and I can't find anyone. People just ghost most of the time or not interested. I thought if I never had anyone in my life then at least I can find someone to be with me in my last moment, but I I'm too naive if I think it's possible. Last time I failed to CTB cause I was scared to do it alone, this month I'll try again. Probably I have to die alone, this is my path and I don't deserve to have anyone in my life.

Sorry you feel alone it's a terrible feeling with no one to talk to I know a lot of people get pets to keep them company and you have us on SS to talk to. I hope things improve.

Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Brink