Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
It's such a crushing feeling- Sometimes it feels physical, too. Sometimes I think about how big the world is and how I can't seem to find my place in it at all, and then I only feel even more pathetic.
My head is hardly in the right place to make friends right now. I feel terrible for it. I'm lonely, and I feel undeserving to do anything about it.

I shake with anxiety when people do speak to me and selfishly crave being held in some kind of way. This feeling is horrible, but quietly consuming all at the same time. I feel like I'm suffocating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ravel, Joarga, yyytry and 9 others
Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
I'm with you! And know exactly how your feeling, it's awful. But idk if it could help you in feeling less lonely. But hanging out with animals in farms or something really helped me. No talking, and also just to keep the mind focusing on something else that has some meaning. Maybe 🀷 Anyhow (it's just a tip) Besides some animals are really cuddly πŸ’—

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
It's such a crushing feeling- Sometimes it feels physical, too. Sometimes I think about how big the world is and how I can't seem to find my place in it at all, and then I only feel even more pathetic.
My head is hardly in the right place to make friends right now. I feel terrible for it. I'm lonely, and I feel undeserving to do anything about it.

I shake with anxiety when people do speak to me and selfishly crave being held in some kind of way. This feeling is horrible, but quietly consuming all at the same time. I feel like I'm suffocating.

I feel you so much!!!! 😭
Wish I could squeeze you with a big hug rn πŸ€—β€οΈ

• Love
Reactions: Joarga and HybridMindset
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I feel you so much!!!! 😭
Wish I could squeeze you with a big hug rn πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ«‚πŸ«‚β™₯️
I'm with you! And know exactly how your feeling, it's awful. But idk if it could help you in feeling less lonely. But hanging out with animals in farms or something really helped me. No talking, and also just to keep the mind focusing on something else that has some meaning. Maybe 🀷 Anyhow (it's just a tip) Besides some animals are really cuddly πŸ’—
Haha yes animals are the best <3 I have two bunnies that help a lot

• Love
Reactions: HybridMindset and Rack.-
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
It sucks that you've been feeling this way too. I have been feeling that crushing feeling as well and it can feel like a weight that is on your body bringing you down further like an anchor in the ocean. It seems like I will never be in the right place or the right time and that it will always be someone else's turn to have friends and enjoy that experience never me. It's an awful experience to go through and my heart goes out to you too.

Reactions: Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
It sucks that you've been feeling this way too. I have been feeling that crushing feeling as well and it can feel like a weight that is on your body bringing you down further like an anchor in the ocean. It seems like I will never be in the right place or the right time and that it will always be someone else's turn to have friends and enjoy that experience never me. It's an awful experience to go through and my heart goes out to you too.
you put it into words so perfectly. im sorry you feel the same

• Love
Reactions: user56765567
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I'm so sorry you feel this way. I am right there with you.πŸ™

• Hugs
Reactions: Okokaykay
vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
I can feel my anxiety in my chest and I shake like I have chills. It's a horrible feeling. I don't leave my house anymore, it scares me.

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I feel sorry for you, loneliness is very painful. Especially when you see people around you having social life yet you yourself can't fit in, makes you feel like you don't belong or that you don't deserve anyone in your life. But I can tell you one thing - pain of loneliness is sometimes much more bearable than pain caused by other people.