HeckenFricken

HeckenFricken

Aubrey she/her
Nov 16, 2023
I feel so. detached from everyone else in my life. I want somebody to speak to, who will understand what I am going through but there is nobody there. I am probably going to ctb within the next few months, depending on how easy SN is to get where I live, i just cant handle this anymore.

I feel scared. and isolated

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Princess_Kitty, Raindancer and 13 others
didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Im sorry you feel so lonely and Im sure you'll be able to find someone to talk to that understands you on here. My pms are open too if u need(:

• Love
Reactions: HeckenFricken
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Life is sucks but the moment with everyone here already realizing me the only things all we want is just seeking salvation to free ourselves from our problems or painful conditions...anyway have a nice moment in your last day later!

HeckenFricken

HeckenFricken

Aubrey she/her
Nov 16, 2023
Im sorry you feel so lonely and Im sure you'll be able to find someone to talk to that understands you on here. My pms are open too if u need(:
thank you. i am very new around here as you can probably tell '^-^ but i think the community is great. i feel more understood reading the messages on this website than i ever did speaking to anybody irl

didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
thank you. i am very new around here as you can probably tell '^-^ but i think the community is great. i feel more understood reading the messages on this website than i ever did speaking to anybody irl
This community is great, ive met a lot of cool people on here and now ur one of them whether u like it or not lol

Krisis

Krisis

Nov 16, 2023
I am sorry you feel this way. You're less out of place than you think -- certainly on here. I am sure there are people in your world that you can connect with. If the alternative is death, why not make as powerful an effort as possible in finding them? You're not undeserving of it; it's a fundamental part of who we are.

It's never actually hopeless until you believe it is.

Last edited:
HeckenFricken

HeckenFricken

Aubrey she/her
Nov 16, 2023
This community is great, ive met a lot of cool people on here and now ur one of them whether u like it or not lol
im happy to be a member/part of such a great community
I am sorry you feel this way. You're less out of place than you think -- certainly on here. But I am sure there are people in your world that you can connect with. If the alternative is death, why not make as powerful an effort as possible in finding them? You're not undeserving of it; it's a fundamental part of who we are.

It's never actually hopeless until you believe it is.
i have tried. probably not enough but goddamn communicating with people is terrifying. and death. is a much easier option. it'll bring me peace, which is the best thing i could possibly ask for

Krisis

Krisis

Nov 16, 2023
i have tried. probably not enough but goddamn communicating with people is terrifying. and death. is a much easier option. it'll bring me peace, which is the best thing i could possibly ask for
Well, I hope you can change your tune one day. Regardless, may you find peace in whatever your future holds.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get that loneliness really can be so painful for so many who exist here, it's really understandable just wishing to be at peace but anyway I wish you the best.

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Sorry you feel this way, it's very relatable to me. I feel like all people I truly care about don't care if I'm alive or not. Mekes me feel lonely even though I'm not alone. Also most people don't understand how being suicidal feels like, which makes it harder to comunicate. I don't even think I can talk about my feelings at all. It makes me feel like I don't belong

Reactions: loser098
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I feel so. detached from everyone else in my life. I want somebody to speak to, who will understand what I am going through but there is nobody there. I am probably going to ctb within the next few months, depending on how easy SN is to get where I live, i just cant handle this anymore.

I'm sorry you are feeling that way. It's really hard getting through every day when you have nobody close to be with and no reason to keep going. You are important and you don't deserve to feel scared and lonely. I'd really love talking to you if you need someone but you haven't posted too much cuz your account is quite new so that's why your PM's are off. Try going to the counting game post to send some messages, I heard that works ^^

Also take care, you deserve to be loved and appreciated โค๏ธ

T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023

I understand exactly how you feel OP. I have a few friends but its so hard to open up about struggling because its a constant thing. It's sad because its kinda caused me to just use weed to cope with the depression. It works, when I'm high I don't have any issues at all, well at least it feels like that. It used to be something I smoked just to relax even more after a day at work, now it seems its more like I do it just to keep it together.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

Just wanna say I love your username @HeckenFricken !!!