Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Sometimes I wonder what's the point of even being here, because you'll have the same dream where hand reached out to you and you reach out to it, but it just gets further and further away like crippling, agonizing pain, I am so sad, my girlfriend went on the airplane today to go back to her house. I only had her for three days she's all I have and I'm worried about doing something wrong because I know I'll do something wrong and then she'll leave me, because I'm fucking annoying, and I do a lot of things that are not really all that good because I'm not really that good of a person, but she thinks I'm good, but I don't think I'm good, she's all I have that's keeping me from killing myself right now yet I feel just so sad and hollow and numb and empty and I can't even hug her right now because she's not here anymore, I know I said that I would visit her in the future, and that she could visit me again God, I hate long-distance, it makes me so sad, I'm so sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SirCalvinXIV and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Long distance relationships are absolute agony.
I once loved a woman from Italy.
She lived out in the wilds away from any major cities and it used to cost a fortune getting there to see her. I could only see her 3 times a year.
The separation away from her was soul destroying and heartbreaking.
It actually made my depression worse.
In the end She couldn't handle the extended periods of separation and ended up breaking up with me.
It crushed my soul.
So sorry you are going through this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SirCalvinXIV, Falseunderworld and 1 other person
Mord.

Mord.

May 6, 2023
Don´t worry about doing something wrong, just focus on doing your best. This is not about good people or bad people, is not black or white, i´m sure there are good things on you., we all do mistakes andthat doesn´t make us a bad person. I had a person that i really loved but i was focusing a lot that i was a bad person that i end up pushing her away. Don´t be hard on yourself, i know you can give her a lot of good things

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, jaxxon_sunn and The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Long distance relationship is often a test and it includes suffering not being able to be with the loved one. Don't do stupid things. The long distance relationship can and hopefully will make your ties stronger for both of you! I know it from my own experience.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be painful feeling trapped in that situation, I get that loneliness is hard to deal with for many in this horrible world, there certainly is too much suffering in existing.