serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
This is just going to be a rambling mess but I have no where else to post this. I feel so alone. I thought people got used to it, but here I am. I cry almost every single night realizing that I feel so fucking alone and no one truly cares about me. The only notifications on my phone I receive are from fucking games. For fuck sake, I have people I've made up in my head. People who I talk to and tell them about how my day's been. And when that doesn't cut it, I go on chatting sites trying to have one normal decent conversation with another human. I hate this. I fucking hate how lonely it gets, I'm so starved of any human interaction. Sometimes I don't understand what's the point of anything. Why should I play that new game or watch tv if I have no one to talk about it. I don't know, I just wish things would get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, mouseteeth, Krash1990 and 3 others
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
I feel extremely lonely as well, I go through weeks without talking to another human and it never gets less painful. But if you want to chat with someone, I would like to hear about your day and ask about the games you are playing :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Krash1990, WinterFaust, Circles and 1 other person