CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
So here I am sitting at my pc and then out of nowhere a wave of loneliness just hits me. Not just a bit of loneliness, but enough to make me want to ctb. I have been lonely before, but never as badly as to make me want to ctb over it. Like holy fuck why can't there be anyone in my life that I enjoy talking and they enjoy talking to me. Why can't I just have 1 person like that. Fuck I just want to ctb already.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, come to dust, watchingthewheels and 15 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
So here I am sitting at my pc and then out of nowhere a wave of loneliness just hits me. Not just a bit of loneliness, but enough to make me want to ctb. I have been lonely before, but never as badly as to make me want to ctb over it. Like holy fuck why can't there be anyone in my life that I enjoy talking and they enjoy talking to me. Why can't I just have 1 person like that. Fuck I just want to ctb already.
I think a term for that could be disassociation. It sort of reminds me of when I used to trip out on pot a long time ago. It's a really shitty feeling. I relate.

Reactions: CoolGuy9
t0rnbetween

t0rnbetween

Jun 7, 2021
So here I am sitting at my pc and then out of nowhere a wave of loneliness just hits me. Not just a bit of loneliness, but enough to make me want to ctb. I have been lonely before, but never as badly as to make me want to ctb over it. Like holy fuck why can't there be anyone in my life that I enjoy talking and they enjoy talking to me. Why can't I just have 1 person like that. Fuck I just want to ctb already
A similar feeling hit me not too long ago and brought me here, but this wouldn't be the first time I've felt this way. Do you interact with a decent amount of people and you're just not clicking with anyone? Are you socially awkward? What's the deal with you??

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
:hug: I can relate these past few weeks, it's awful

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Sometimes I feel like I've overcome the need for someone else, and then I remember high school, and the torments resume.

Reactions: come to dust and CoolGuy9
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Aye its not a good feeling, I've started to feel that way a lot more recently.

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and LittleBlackCat
R

Reap94

Jul 21, 2021
Remember that kind of loneliness is always better than to feel lonely in a group

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Loneliness can be a feeling that can send us into despair. While I am very introverted, so I do not feel lonely as in lacking connections to others, I appreciate how it must be painful. I'm sorry you are going through this.