KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
has anyone else grown up extremely alone? im saying elementary school. having absolutely no one?

i was only bullied a little bit in 2nd grade when i changed schools (got expelled at last school for some psychosis incident lol not elaborating) and it did hurt but i mostly ignored it. i remember just being alone at recess and lunch and sitting on the benches with a book. i remember looking around and seeing people together and playing and chasing and playing soccer. i over heard kids talking about "coming over after school" or asking "whats your club penguin user name?" and i was like.... where am i? why dont i have play dates? wheres my BFF?

a bad memory i had was a girl who asked if i wanted a friendship bracelet and i was so happy. moments later she comes over and asked for it back.

and about the ptsd- i would misbehave and be a little restless and the teacher would put me in an empty room and make me write "i will not _____ ever again" to fill 3 whole pages front and back. i remember the smell and the feel of the paper and the doodles i would draw and the tears dripping on the paper and me ripping it up becuase i was just so angry. i was maybe 5. sometimes i remember the smell and get so fucking angry. i had to sign a birthday card for my relative and my step dad put the card infront of me with a pen and i just had a flash back to sitting in that room and writing on the paper and i had to leave. i was just so fucking upset.

idk lol a rant

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, GoodPersonEffed, Worthless_nobody and 4 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
i remember just being alone at recess and lunch and sitting on the benches with a book. i remember looking around and seeing people together and playing and chasing and playing soccer. i over heard kids talking about "coming over after school" or asking "whats your club penguin user name?" and i was like.... where am i? why dont i have play dates? wheres my BFF?

That's my whole story at school, I'm sorry you feel like that, it's hard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, KiraComplex and psychoticxerror
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
That's my whole story at school, I'm sorry you feel like that, it's hard.
it sucks and even worse to know that others went through this

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Wow I felt like I wrote a lot of that myself. I was always lonely and alone as a kid. Being a only child made it worse. I was picked on and bullied a lot and it fuled my anger. I was the weird outcast girl. I had no friends until another like me joined but it never lasted. I experienced religious abuse in a school where I was inappropriately touched... childhood ptsd is so hard.

I teared up reading your story...breaks my heart lots of us went through this as kids. Childhood trauma and ptsd is so sad..im going through it myself daily. Sending you hugs.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby and KiraComplex