David_003

David_003

Sep 23, 2022
Every time I am put into a more stressfull situation my anxiety feels like someone is pouring acid in my stomach, I feel sick (physically), and everytime it happens my loneliness kicks in, so i start crying for everyone like everyone had abandon me like I have no one, it´s so bad not even my gf, it´s so empty, it is when that happens that i get more suicidal thoughts, and start eating my fingers, and honestly I just want someone to talk and not feel like complete shit. :/

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, Sick of it all, Sammie and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you feel better soon and get out of this stressful loop.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really can be so awful and I'm sorry that you have to endure such intense suffering. To me it's horrible how the human body is capable of torturing us so much. I wish you relief.

Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
I'm also extremely anxious, I take Xanax to cope with it, I can say that by now I'm hooked to it, my doctor is always on my neck with my Xanax prescriptions but doesn't offer any alternatives than seizure medication. She says it has a calming effect, well it does nothing to me. When I'm anxy , my head becomes wet of perspiration, it's so embarrassing sometimes I have to carry a cloth with me. And change shirts like twice or more a day. My stress comes in the form of water all over my head and neck area. Hope yours is not as bad. And hope you get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: 710
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You might need meds. I'm the first to admit they're not always great, but sometimes you get lucky and if you can get on a reasonable dose just to get through the days, it could make life a lot more tolerable.

If you're to the point of feeling physically ill and inconsolable, I think it's time to give it some thought. You won't be cured, but I'd take feeling mellow and unfazed over what you're describing, any day.

Dec 19, 2021
I'm also extremely anxious, I take Xanax to cope with it, I can say that by now I'm hooked to it, my doctor is always on my neck with my Xanax prescriptions but doesn't offer any alternatives than seizure medication. She says it has a calming effect, well it does nothing to me. When I'm anxy , my head becomes wet of perspiration, it's so embarrassing sometimes I have to carry a cloth with me. And change shirts like twice or more a day. My stress comes in the form of water all over my head and neck area. Hope yours is not as bad. And hope you get better.
I have social anxiety and I also sweat a lot when I have to talk to people. Then I worry about them noticing which makes me more nervous and I end up sweating more. It's like a vicious circle. I usually end up just avoiding people.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and Tristan
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
I have social anxiety and I also sweat a lot when I have to talk to people. Then I worry about them noticing which makes me more nervous and I end up sweating more. It's like a vicious circle. I usually end up just avoiding people.
My case is more like, when I get nervous, I start sweating so much, specially in my head. It's embarrassing. Sometimes my hair becomes so wet like I have taken a shower. Lately I also been avoiding people. I always end up being hurt by them, even online. Not in this site but mainly on FB. Real people I can kind of deal with as long as it's not a crowded space. On those I always feel people are staring at me, sucks to live this way,

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, Misery99 and 710