S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Need to know easy to access tall buildings in London.... Not those famous hotpots... Somewhere I can get up to easily without having to sneak around or anything like that.... Really high car park or something

Reactions: disconnection
G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
I don't know, but you could easily just go to Beachy Head. Better than a tall building, less potential impact on others. Just make sure you're sure before you do anything, I know everyone here will support you either way. happy to chat.

Reactions: autumnal
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
I don't know, but you could easily just go to Beachy Head. Better than a tall building, less potential impact on others. Just make sure you're sure before you do anything, I know everyone here will support you either way. happy to chat.

I was thinking about like a high hotel... Book a room.... But alot of those hotels it doesn't seem or look like the room windows even open? Do u know if they do?

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I was thinking about like a high hotel... Book a room.... But alot of those hotels it doesn't seem or look like the room windows even open? Do u know if they do?

Airbnb will provide that option for you. But it's pricey