N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
Hi,

This might not be allowed but I got no other ideas since I've lost all previous contacts.

Basically I'm going to London this Sunday for a week and then plan to CTB at the end but was hoping to get some weed during my trip. Was hoping to get a plug or if anyone can help so I can smoke while at airbnb and do day trip to Brighton and just chill out.

I used to live in London but no longer have contacts there and wanted to avoid just going around asking people but may have to if it comes down to it.

If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks

Reactions: Alexandra0
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Doesn't Camden Town work anymore? Never bought any weed from all the people literally screaming at anyone walking around if they want to buy weed, but if you don't have any other plug and it's essential for you last week might as well try.

N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
Doesn't Camden Town work anymore? Never bought any weed from all the people literally screaming at anyone walking around if they want to buy weed, but if you don't have any other plug and it's essential for you last week might as well try.
Thanks I'll try Camden

Not essential but kind of want the time to pass asap and weed seems to help with that