I

idontknow42

Jan 31, 2021
Literally no one fucking understands addiction, blaming it all on me and saying "I tried to help I give up lol".

They seem more annoyed than me, I'm not crying in their fucking ear over it.

Sooner I can finally get SN the fucking better, no one really gives a fuck about me. Lie all they want

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Symbiote, A Desperate Fool and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
When I drank everyday, people only told me that I was a drunk who didn't really feel like struggling and I was like: "Man, I suffer from depression and this is the only way for me to smile these days..."

I guess that's why I ended up having no friends and becoming really lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ignore them. i dont listen to advice from people that havent been there/are biased on the subject. (ill read it sometimes even the people that dont know still have good advice although rare). these people either have no idea what they are talking about or are so closedminded (not completely their fault) that their advice would be more dangerous then anything. have you tried finding a forum of struggling people online with the same addiction? it might help. theres also 'my*' 12 NON religious steps i posted in recovery. i could find it and post it here for you if youd like to read it. its for booze but i bought it for weed, 12 steps is 12 steps, same idea basically although alter it for your benefit.

as for the addiction i think i understand however (after buying the book) i changed my mind. im happier not trying to quit. quitting is stressful. maybe when im at a better point in my life (if i ever get there) but until then its not my top concern, i find it more peaceful this way.

*not MY 12 steps, i got them out of a book however it is MY thread

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife