• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

neversleep

Jun 14, 2024
So sadly I cannot do this it at home and I will need to find a tree or something else.

Is this possible if you have your back against a wall. I believe the answer is no since you might end up using your legs to push against the wall.

Also finding a tree with a study branch that is also possible to clime is hard. Do people bring freaking ladders to this?

I guess the rope needs to be so long that you cannot grab the anchor with your hands for this to work? Shit the logistics is hard here :(

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is this possible if you have your back against a wall. I believe the answer is no since you might end up using your legs to push against the wall.
I don't think it would help much and you'd die bc there's nothing to grab or pull yourself up if the wall is even. It's better to hang freely.

Also finding a tree with a study branch that is also possible to clime is hard. Do people bring freaking ladders to this?

I guess the rope needs to be so long that you cannot grab the anchor with your hands for this to work?
Right. You should not be able to grab anything or get your feet back on sth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worndown
N

neversleep

Jun 14, 2024
I don't think it would help much and you'd die bc there's nothing to grab or pull yourself up if the wall is even. It's better to hang freely.

Right. You should not be able to grab anything or get your feet back on.
You panic at push the wall with your heels to avoid the pressure? I believe you need to hang freely but I hope this is not a requirement.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The wall will make noise when you bump off of it. Other than that, no problems.
Make sure you have 30 minutes alone so nobody rushes in to save you.