Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
In Norway we have a new lockdown- situation now. Lockdown 1 started March 2020 and lasted to September 2021. Now the society is closed again. It's just a mess. We have just 1204 Covid- related deaths. 73% of our population are vaccinated, and the elderly get booster vaccine in a hurry.

How's it like in your country? Where are you from? How long have you lived in lockdown?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Fragile, demuic, Silenos and 3 others
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
No lockdowns anywhere in America as far as I know.

What's weird is the people demanding masks and vaccines still don't wear permanent N100 or P100 masks, that can actually protect. Two years and people are still arguing whether covid is real, arguing about Biden and Trump.

• Informative
Reactions: miserableforever, TheEndTimes, Susannah and 1 other person

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
we are already on 4 in the u.k. another would be the fifth and probable last because ain't no way people are following it

• Informative
Reactions: TheEndTimes, Susannah and Suicidebydeath
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
Just heard on America's public radio about a lockdown that limits the number of guests in a home to 4 over Christmas. I can't imagine that is somewhere in America?

• Informative
Reactions: TheEndTimes and Susannah
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Just heard on America's public radio about a lockdown that limits the number of guests in a home to 4 over Christmas. I can't imagine that is somewhere in America?
I think that happens in The Nederlands. They shutted down today.

Reactions: TheEndTimes and rationalis
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
My country Portugal was about to do the same, but our president said, we can't damage the economy anymore, we will just have to learn to deal and live among this situation.
we are already on 4 in the u.k. another would be the fifth and probable last because ain't no way people are following it
Good to see you still here, was worried when you posted your goodbye thread. Hugs.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: less than, demuic, Susannah and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
In Norway we have a new lockdown- situation now. Lockdown 1 started March 2020 and lasted to September 2021. Now the society is closed again. It's just a mess. We have just 1204 Covid- related deaths. 73% of our population are vaccinated, and the elderly get booster vaccine in a hurry.

How's it like in your country? Where are you from? How long have you lived in lockdown?

Hello, neighbor! Greetings from Sweden!

We don't have any lockdowns yet, but as I have understood it, the authorities are preparing for the eventuality that lockdowns or other measures might be needed. I guess that we Swedes are lucky in the way that we are a very cowardly populace - meaning that the people never dares to rise up, and the authorities never dares to do much against the populace, so we keep each other in check by being cowards. This is in high contrast to France, for example, where the people are adamant to fight for their rights, but their authorities are equally as adamant to implement their measures.

For myself, I'm sceptical about lockdowns, the vaccines and so forth, and as can already be seen, they don't quite work, and I also don't believe that there are any so-called "experts", since all they do is say what must be said in order to receive their pay-check.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: less than, Fragile, demuic and 1 other person
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
I live in Germany but my mum is from Italy, Milan, where it was soooo bad almost apocalyptical at the beginning of the pandemic. So with this experience at the beginning I appreciated the lockdown measures in Germany last year but then they just didn't end... made me so depressed and sad and lonely. The situation in Germany during November and December has been worse than ever since the beginning of the pandemic but we can't go on shutting everything down forever..

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: less than, demuic and Susannah
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I think that happens in The Nederlands. They shutted down today.
Can confirm. Four guests max for the holidays, and outside of that just two until lockdown ends.
-waves from The Netherlands-

• Informative
Reactions: Susannah
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Hello, neighbor! Greetings from Sweden!

We don't have any lockdowns yet, but as I have understood it, the authorities are preparing for the eventuality that lockdowns or other measures might be needed. I guess that we Swedes are lucky in the way that we are a very cowardly populace - meaning that the people never dares to rise up, and the authorities never dares to do much against the populace, so we keep each other in check by being cowards. This is in high contrast to France, for example, where the people are adamant to fight for their rights, but their authorities are equally as adamant to implement their measures.

For myself, I'm sceptical about lockdowns, the vaccines and so forth, and as can already be seen, they don't quite work, and I also don't believe that there are any so-called "experts", since all they do is say what must be said in order to receive their pay-check.
Hello from Oslo. Strange how different our 2 countries handles the pandemic. Norway usually follows Sweden in everything. Living under lockdown is terrible for our mental health. Suicide rate in Norway is now sky high, and it will probably kill way more people than Covid.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hello from Oslo. Strange how different our 2 countries handles the pandemic. Norway usually follows Sweden in everything. Living under lockdown is terrible for our mental health. Suicide rate in Norway is now sky high, and it will probably kill way more people than Covid.

Surely it is the case that people who weren't suicidal before the pandemic will now be so. This is, of course, horrible, but perhaps society will see suffering and suicide from a more favourable light from now on, now that the whole world, basically, has experienced collective suffering.

As I see it, there's not much one can say against suicidal people any more - if there ever was - since we as a society needs to realize that life is not always all it was cut out to be, so the fact that people may want to end their life - now or in the future - has to be accepted on a broad scale.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Nero and Susannah
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Surely it is the case that people who weren't suicidal before the pandemic will now be so. This is, of course, horrible, but perhaps society will see suffering and suicide from a more favourable light from now on, now that the whole world, basically, has experienced collective suffering.

As I see it, there's not much one can say against suicidal people any more - if there ever was - since we as a society needs to realize that life is not always all it was cut out to be, so the fact that people may want to end their life - now or in the future - has to be accepted on a broad scale.
I totally agree. Now everyone experience the lonelyness and frustration I have felt for the most of my life. Maybe this will be a wake- up call in a wider perspect, globally.

Reactions: rationaltake, TheEndTimes and Silenos
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I totally agree. Now everyone experience the lonelyness and frustration I have felt for the most of my life. Maybe this will be a wake- up call in a wider perspect, globally.

Indeed!

As for the lockdowns themselves, I have a colleague who is from Norway, and she is dearly missing her family in Norway, because it's, apparently, a real hassle to go through all the steps to travel to and quarantine in Norway. I feel sorry for her - and of everyone else who's suffering through this, of course :aw:

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Susannah and Silenos
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
As for the lockdowns themselves, I have a colleague who is from Norway, and she is dearly missing her family in Norway, because it's, apparently, a real hassle to go through all the steps to travel to and quarantine in Norway.
Obviously right now it's probably difficult as hell again, but when I went to Oslo two months ago I didn't have to do anything except get on the plane.

• Informative
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My country Portugal was about to do the same, but our president said, we can't damage the economy anymore, we will just have to learn to deal and live among this situation.

Doing lockdowns in Europe is truly idiotic at this point. No one should be forced to get the jab, but unvaccinated people who refuse to wear masks are inconsiderate assholes & they should be heavily fined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile, Sherri, Susannah and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Doing lockdowns in Europe is truly idiotic at this point. No one should be forced to get the jab, but unvaccinated people who refuse to wear masks are inconsiderate assholes & they should be heavily fined.

I don't intend to start an argument about the vaccinations, but it has been said that vaccinated people can receive the virus from other vaccinated people, so why is it of particular concern that unvaccinated people wear a mask?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't intend to start an argument about the vaccinations, but it has been said that vaccinated people can receive the virus from other vaccinated people, so why is it of particular concern that unvaccinated people wear a mask?

Everyone should wear a mask, but unvaccinated people who don't wear masks are more likely to spread the virus. When they get infected, their viral load is usually higher.

Btw, it's incredibly annoying that a lot of them still refuse to believe that Covid is even real. There are SS members who have lost loved ones to it & one young woman wants to ctb because Covid has given her horrible tinnitus.

Reactions: Susannah, TheEndTimes and Smart No More
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Everyone should wear a mask, but unvaccinated people who don't wear masks are more likely to spread the virus. When they get infected, their viral load is usually higher.

Btw, it's incredibly annoying that a lot of them still refuse to believe that Covid is even real. There are SS members who have lost loved ones to it & one young woman wants to ctb because Covid has given her horrible tinnitus.

I respect your view on the matter 👍

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
Here in America, the health commissioner for my very large city has asked people not to gather in private homes for Christmas but the force of law is not behind it. Restaurants are not closing because they have to adhere to protocols regarding ventilation, vaccinations, and masks.

• Informative
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
They are even asking for vaccinated proofs in restaurants here, if you don't have it with you you are asked to leave. Where are our freedoms that our great great grandparents fought so much to? Being taking away, these checks are also done in buses, trains you name it.

• Informative
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Especially after all the reports of government officials and ministers flouting lockdown rules.

My neighbour still doesn't believe Covid is real.

Last edited:
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
They tried to pushed the green pass, but no one is following orders. Not the private sector for sure. Now they test kids at school, mine are at home as i don't agree with that. If teachears think that 57% accuracy for a test on healthy persons actually means something, than i don't want them to go there and be teached shit. 1 kid that tests positive costs around 150k eur to be found statistically, and with that accuracy...it goes to 500k eur public funds, cause next pcr's are negative in most cases.
Restaurants are full, clubs are full, go to the gym. No one asks me for a qr. In the mall i say that i'm going to the bank /banks don't rquire green passes/. Next we go to the kids centre, that has changed it's legislation to a restaurant with resting place for kids. The EU never learned that we simply don't give a fuck about their stupid rules, pushed by local puppets, called politicians.
No one around me complies, don't spedn money anywhere someone asks for a qr-code. And honestly if they can brake the constitution infront of milions of people, why a single person won't get away with 5-15 in prison without withnesses? What if i just don't give a fuck about their covid laws and don't pay any taxes? - Already did that - it feels good and very very normal. Don't want the shot, don't want it for my kids, and there is no peacful way for them to force that on us.

Last edited:
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
They are even asking for vaccinated proofs in restaurants here, if you don't have it with you you are asked to leave. Where are our freedoms that our great great grandparents fought so much to? Being taking away, these checks are also done in buses, trains you name it.

it's the same in germany. also, we're not allowed to buy firecrackers for nye because of potential accidents with the explosion like people blowing off their hand… they say hospitals don't have the capacity to take of these avoidable accidents. it's crazy how activists have been trying to ban firecrackers for the last ten years (because of animals and environment etc.) and now firecrackers are banned because of a global pandemic..

• Informative
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
it's the same in germany. also, we're not allowed to buy firecrackers for nye because of potential accidents with the explosion like people blowing off their hand… they say hospitals don't have the capacity to take of these avoidable accidents. it's crazy how activists have been trying to ban firecrackers for the last ten years (because of animals and environment etc.) and now firecrackers are banned because of a global pandemic..
That's stupid, Cause you can make a cabooom with salt, water, some wires and a good battery. You even get out Cl of it, that the legends say it works better mixed with the H2. Learned that from youtube, no kiddin

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Here in Colombia we finally managed to bounce back some of our economy thanks to politicians realizing that they were crippling the nation with pointless lockdowns.

However, many cities are implementing mandatory vaccine passports to literally go anywhere including restaurants, cinemas, malls and many other places. There's also a select group of corrupt and anti-freedom fuckers arguing for lockdowns for the unvaccinated. These draconian measures are being met with a lot of people having a falsified vaccine passport or paying their totally not corrupt doctor buddies to make legit ones for them, and even if they don't have real or fake passes, most places just ask for them as a formality and let you in if you have any made up excuse, because they understand the value of a customer.

It goes without saying, but I'm definitely, totally not in possession of one of these false and evil documents... :heh:

• Informative
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
That's stupid, Cause you can make a cabooom with salt, water, some wires and a good battery. You even get out Cl of it, that the legends say it works better mixed with the H2. Learned that from youtube, no kiddin
yeah lots of stupid covid rules in germany! last year they banned alcohol from christmas markets (most christmas markets were banned actually) saying that if you drink something you're likely to not keep distance from others...