L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Have you got your ctb location figured out ?

I'm walking to where I think is a good place tomoz. It's just a bit far from my house and I need to do it at night. Where I'm going if I did phone for help the access is hard. It's between a railway track and a river. A mile or so from the nearest road.

would love to create a good bye thread and post a photo of what I can see before I go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, Otto and 3 others
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I'm just doing in my apartment. My partner knows that I'm suicidal and I think if I didnt talk to him for a day he would call the police, so I'm not worried about being left to rot or a civilian finding me since I live alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and NodusTollens
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I plan on doing it in a large park that has a lot of places off the beaten path to do it with little people. Wishing you peace on your journey my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
aminorplace

aminorplace

Feb 17, 2021
Is SN quick enough to do it in the car or a tent?

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I don't have a date yet, but I know that I won't ctb in my house because I own it and it's my understanding that a suicide can significantly diminish the resale value of a property. As my family will be left with the task of moving my things out and selling the house, I want for them to be able to get as much as they can for it. I also want to make sure that my body is found within hours of my death, not days, so I'll probably ctb in my car or a hotel room.

Last edited:
Reactions: melissa286, NodusTollens and Keto
Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021
I want to die in the forest that's close to my house. I don't want to do it in my house because of my family obviously, also I like forests because they feel peaceful and quiet, probably some random poor person taking a walk or maybe a hunter will find me

Unfortunately we just recently moved, otherwise I would've loved to do it in the forest next to where I used to always go for long night walks mostly because of sentimetal reasons, I remember breaking down and crying by the river there at night so often, but it also always felt so peaceful. Would've been nice, but now it's quite far away and would just be another hassle.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin, Pen>Sword, iwanttodie000 and 1 other person
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
I plan on carbon monoxide - in a bed surrounded by a bunch of charcoal grills in a family house.

Reactions: iwanttodie000
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I plan to die in the middle of the forest where no one passes by and civilization is miles away. I plan to starve and dehydrate myself since I'm too scared to hang myself or unable to get those illicit suicide chemicals. I will leave my phone at home because I don't want search and rescue, LE, private investigator just to name a few to find out where I am. They can use radio triangulation to find me, and I don't want that.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I was going to do it at my house but now I'm wondering if that's such a good idea with so many nosy neighbors.

melissa286

melissa286

Mar 22, 2021
My original plan was an inexpensive hotel room with a fat tip for the housekeeper who had to find the body, but I no longer have that kind of money. It's been a really delicate balance between putting it off as long as possible and doing it when I had the resources to do it right, and unfortunately I've erred too much on the side of the former. I'm going to have to just do it in my apartment.