• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I was planning to take SN in a hotel. No one disturbed me when I stayed there last time, but you could definitely hear through the walls - i heard the person in the next room on the phone. I'm now thinking maybe going camping in a remote location for a few days would be a better plan. So I would drink the SN in a tent. What do you guys think would be better?

• Hugs
Reactions: Galileo3630 and Dead Meat
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Why not get a remote stay on AirBnB – without neighbors

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I was planning to take SN in a hotel. No one disturbed me when I stayed there last time, but you could definitely hear through the walls - i heard the person in the next room on the phone. I'm now thinking maybe going camping in a remote location for a few days would be a better plan. So I would drink the SN in a tent. What do you guys think would be better?
Doing it in a tent would be better, less of a chance to be found and rescued, plus nobody to interrupt you, just the cracking of leaves from animals stepping over them and bird chirps.

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Padlock the door. I'm just going to hope that the door of the motel I'm going to holds up lol

Additionally, you could put up danger/poison signs on the door in the middle of the night when you think you are confident that everyone's asleep and it's dead quiet. Do it then. Hopefully it slows down the responders time too.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Doing it in a tent would be better, less of a chance to be found and rescued, plus nobody to interrupt you, just the cracking of leaves from animals stepping over them and bird chirps.
Problem with a tent is I wouldn't be able to charge my phone or laptop

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
I think the hotel room is a nice place to CTB, if you're scared of someone hearing anything or barging in, just put the do not disturb tag on the door and you can even get one of them door blockers on Amazon or anywhere else that a lot of people recommend you use anyway when staying at a hotel. I wish you all the best and a peaceful exit 💜

Reactions: BabyCamus
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Padlock the door. I'm just going to hope that the door of the motel I'm going to holds up lol

Additionally, you could put up danger/poison signs on the door in the middle of the night when you think you are confident that everyone's asleep and it's dead quiet. Do it then. Hopefully it slows down the responders time too.
I mean if suspicious sounds are coming through the locked door the hotel owners or emergency services could still break in…
Also i didn't think SN is dangerous to other people like Carbon Monoxide?

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Problem with a tent is I wouldn't be able to charge my phone or laptop
Why would you need to charge your phone. You don't need that where you are going.
I mean if suspicious sounds are coming through the locked door the hotel owners or emergency services could still break in…
Also i didn't think SN is dangerous to other people like Carbon Monoxide?
Inhalation is fatal. But it's best to handle SN in a safe environment where there aren't any people. Make sure to repackage them nicely and clean up after.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Why would you need to charge your phone. You don't need that where you are going.

Inhalation is fatal. But it's best to handle SN in a safe environment where there aren't any people. Make sure to repackage them nicely and clean up after.
Well I don't want to run out of charge if I need any last minute advice or my attempt fails and I need to call the emergency services. Also my entire plan for the regimen is on my laptop.
So you're saying they could breathe in the fumes and die??? That's worrying, i chose this method because I thought it would cause least harm to others

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
Well I don't want to run out of charge if I need any last minute advice or my attempt fails and I need to call the emergency services. Also my entire plan for the regimen is on my laptop.
So you're saying they could breathe in the fumes and die??? That's worrying, i chose this method because I thought it would cause least harm to others
Not the fumes. It depends on what form the SN is. Powdered form can be toxic. Small amount of SN dust particles in the air won't be fatal upon inhalation but I reckon you or they would need emergency services. If your eyes start becoming irritated while handling powdered form, that's a sign that the dust is in the air.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Perhaps rent out a lodge or a caravan/trailer ??

Reactions: BabyCamus