BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Uhhh it's a murder suicide so... Sounds like what's being implied is the husband murdered her and then killed himself? Not something that sounds very mutual...

Reactions: Sinai Silence and Ame
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cases like that are truly horrible to read about :( I have read about quite a few similar ones.

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Uhhh it's a murder suicide so... Sounds like what's being implied is the husband murdered her and then killed himself? Not something that sounds very mutual...
Still pretty early to say what happened but its a tragic story either way.

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I live in York. Word is both died from stab wounds (self-inflicted for one of them) so very doubtful they got any advice from here. Very sad.

Reactions: demuic, Sinai Silence and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No one should ever do something like that it's disgusting, if you want to go go ahead but to take someone with you is disgusting. Probably some jealous man and I understand jealously but this is in another level. Maybe the thread should not be called how it is because it's not a couple suicide it is a murder followed by the scum taking the easy way out instead of prison. :hmph::angry::hmph::angry:

Reactions: Pookie, demuic and Sinai Silence
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

Yeah! Really scary.

I couldn't try to ctb with a gf or whoever. If some of us survived, they could go to prison and life could be even more hellish.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
tfw someone puts "suicide" and "easy" in the same sentence :nomouth:

it's not.

anyway, thoughts are with those affected by this

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I've changed the title now. It's being titled differently on different news outlets but I'll keep it like this now unless new evidence arises which says otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
theresonlyonewayout

theresonlyonewayout

Student
Jan 31, 2021
I mean, many are jumping to the conclusion that she didn't want to die and it wasn't planned that way - we don't know that for sure and maybe never will. RIP to them and I sincerely hope the NHS can actually help the staff.

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Police are saying murder quite quickly, she could have defensive wounds.